KoTW Week 19 Entry

wolfsburghome.png

wolfsburgaway.png

Home looks really nice, I like it a lot, but it needs a bit of touching up in the indicated areas. Not that you asked for my opinion, but the away isn't my favorite.

i don't like the away kit either, but it was either that or the home with the colours swapped. Not sure what happened on the home it wasn't like that on PS.

Just double checked on PS and the dark patches aren't there so it must have happened when I uploaded it.

Last edited:
If nothing else comes from KoTW, I can safely say that it has helped a lot of people's kit making improve dramatically. Seeing the entries every week, you can see people picking up new techniques etc. Well done to all :) :wub:

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

If no-one has any objections, I will put the poll up in an hour and a half, as I dont fancy doing it with a hangover in the morning :)

If nothing else comes from KoTW, I can safely say that it has helped a lot of people's kit making improve dramatically. Seeing the entries every week, you can see people picking up new techniques etc. Well done to all :) :wub:

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

If no-one has any objections, I will put the poll up in an hour and a half, as I dont fancy doing it with a hangover in the morning :)

Just for a sec, can we turn this into a Rate My Kit thread and get you to rate my entry Stuw?

Haven't been on base in a while, i'm back for now though :)
6B9Px.png

Home
PAmp8.png

Away

Going to enter for the first time in ages.
wolsburghome.png
wolfsburgaway.png

Last edited:
Oh right didn't see that, will do as soon as I'm on a PC.

EDIT: Reuploaded them now to that post.

Last edited: