KOTW Week 2 Entry Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
Firstly, well done to Conor95 for his win in Week 1:)

WEEK 2

Team - Bradford City
Home Colours - Claret and Amber. Any Design, both colours must be used.
Away Colours - Any...go wild:)
Badge - HERE

*IF YOUR KIT IS NOT CLARET FOR THE HOME, YOU ARE PERMITTED TO CHANGE THE COLOUR ONLY.*
to do this, quote your original post with the kits, and also put the new kits into the post, and once accepted, I will delete the kits myself.

CLARET CODE - 7F1734. This is the actual shade of claret. bradford may use a slightly different shade, but it is not important.

RULES

1 - When You upload, re-size kits to 250x250
2 - No Arguing. Anyone that does, or tries to will be warned/infracted.
3 - No Spam/Off-Topic posts. Warned/Infracted.
4 - Stick to the week rules/colours. Any kits that do not follow will be rejected.
5 - Be Creative. Be outlandish, or simple. Retro or Hip. Just enjoy the competition.
6 - Any style of kit is allowed. After all, it is the design that counts, not the template.

CLOSES 5th DECEMBER 2010 - 6pm

Any kits submitted after this time will be rejected.

Last edited:
Third kits should be allowed mate, but its optional and they have to do Home and Away

well done to conor for winning :)

bradfordhome.png

Home Kit

bradfordaway.png

Away Kit

Last edited:
Yey! I :wub: Bradford, thanks Connor ;)

Kits up later tonight

I don't agree with 220x220, maybe 300x300 or something? I think 220 pixels is too small to notice, perhaps, detail.

I will enter this week, likely after the united game. :)

I don't agree with 220x220, maybe 300x300 or something? I think 220 pixels is too small to notice, perhaps, detail.

220 is just bigger than game size. it is easier to add them to the voting thread, rather than clicking on links. I will go to 250:p

220 is just bigger than game size. it is easier to add them to the voting thread, rather than clicking on links. I will go to 250:p

250 it is. You know how to negotiate, you devil you (6)

Will do mine now.

I was gonna post big and small versions anyway, so everyone can see all the lovely detail that is definitely going into my kits this week.

My entries for the best team in the universe "Bradford City" yeah thats right :p

30rs4zp.jpg
1zl7u4h.jpg

Done my home kit, slightly retarded and will do away tomorrow.

open em in PS and Edit> Image Size

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

Yey! I :wub: Bradford, thanks Connor ;)

Kits up later tonight

Your a Bradford fan too? YEY!!! im not alone on here :) well in the GFX section

Home
Kotw2.png

kotw.png

Away

These are my kits for the week pretty happy with them overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.