KoTW Week 21 Voting Decider

Winner

• Total voters
He always.. gets.. 6.. guest votes..

I'm not saying he's cheating, but it is a bit suspect to get so many more guest votes than Tharros in the final stage, even though Tharros have more votes. So to remove the doubt, we should only allow users to vote. For all we know, it might be his friends who vote for him.

And I'm not saying Malarkey cheating. This is only hypothetical thinking.

I'm not saying he's cheating, but it is a bit suspect to get so many more guest votes than Tharros in the final stage, even though Tharros have more votes. So to remove the doubt, we should only allow users to vote. For all we know, it might be his friends who vote for him.

And I'm not saying Malarkey cheating. This is only hypothetical thinking.

as far as i'm aware thats not against the rules IF he did

Meh, I don't think we should really blame Mal, considering the 6 guests that voted in the last round could be the ones that voted in this round. Innocent until proven guilty. :)

Maybe we should make it user votes only, but I don't see it being a massive problem, it's not like Mals kits are dreadful :)

So Tharros won? Which means this whole debate is irrelevant? :p

as far as i'm aware thats not against the rules IF he did

Never said it was either. But it should be imo. Making this more fair for everyone.

I don't think Mal is cheating, but when the guest votes is on, there's always a doubt.

Last edited:
So Tharros won? Which means this whole debate is irrelevant? :p

It could be an issue in the future though, if someone gets say 10 guest votes, and beats someone with 9 user votes to win it. If you were the guy on 9 user votes, you might feel a bit.. peeved.

I lost one of the weeks because of guest votes so i think this should be sorted now

I like Ham.

I mean, yeah, guest voting should be sorted!

MUTINY!!! etc etc etc

It could be an issue in the future though, if someone gets say 10 guest votes, and beats someone with 9 user votes to win it. If you were the guy on 9 user votes, you might feel a bit.. peeved.

I understand that, but on this specific occasion it matters not anymore :) but I know what you're saying.

Big boy.

These guests are people with opinions too though, just not on Fm Base

These guests are people with opinions too though, just not on Fm Base

but in theory, someone could log out of their account and start voting for themselves, as a guest.