KoTW Week 21 Voting PART 1

PART 1 VOTING

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine most people already choose their favourite kits before getting to mine at the bottom.. :'(

Thats the excuse I will use anyway ;) hehe

My excuse is that my kits majorly suck balls ;)

AlexanderKruseBerg for me. The away is very nice.
I do think my away was the best. A little bit boring though.

AlexanderKruseBerg's were the only good ones there IMO :S
I do not agree. Thanks for the vote and that you liked my kits, but Kevnaylor and Dunc both maked better kits than me imo.

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Will the kit with most votes from each "Part" go to the final? Or will there be more kits? 4? 6? 8?

[/COLOR]Will the kit with most votes from each "Part" go to the final? Or will there be more kits? 4? 6? 8?

Going to a final would be the best way to solve it, because i feel the part 1 thread has a high standard of kits, and the votes are looking pretty tight, but Part 2 isn't as close... theres only a couple imo that could win it, no disrespect to those in part 2.

Going to a final would be the best way to solve it, because i feel the part 1 thread has a high standard of kits, and the votes are looking pretty tight, but Part 2 isn't as close... theres only a couple imo that could win it, no disrespect to those in part 2.

There's 3 on 7 and 1 on 5 in part 2.

There's 3 on 7 and 1 on 5 in part 2.

Changed since the last time i checked... ah well, should still be a final between the 2 winners, seems fairer imo, on another note, cheers for the vote... i wasn't even expecting 1 vote, never mind 5 XD

Last edited:
Voted for toxicflame, love the simplicity :).

the winners of both threads will appear in a final in a new thread

this has happened before :)

I'm not gonna lie, I wasn't a huge fan of any of these. I voted for AKB in the end.

Part 2 pride, We're stacked!!

I am rather shocked people can say 'I don't like any of these kits' or 'so and so's are the only good kits here', not a dig at anyone, just a general thought.

I had a hard choice, choosing who I was going to vote for, I am pretty sure I could see Lyon wearing any of the kits that are in this section of the voting, even Sams.. I had about 6 or 7 I was torn between when picking.

Now while I appreciate everyone has their own opinion, there is what, 16 sets of kits up there, not one the same, some are recoloured templates, some are not, granted, some are better than others, but to not like one single kit up there is crazy, there are many I would buy if they were real. :)

Looks like my vote just got KevNaylor 10, which I believe sticks him in the lead.

wow 1 off the lead, this is the closest i have ever come...thanks for everyone on this site voting for me :) ...and some guests

Status
Not open for further replies.