KoTW Week 21 Voting PART 2

PART 2

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, thanks for the votes guys, I was only on 2 about an hour and a half ago.

Voted for Tharros as I thought his were very nice. Part 2 is so stacked. Just further proof that procrastinators are always more successful in life.......or that's just me still trying to convince myself that my terrible procrastination habit isn't a bad thing.

Why did so many people pick Everest Poker anyways?
Everest Poker is their sponsor for the 2011-12 season.

Thanks to all who voted for me. :)
There are lots of nice kits this week. Voting is nice and diverse and close in both threads.

Question #1: Why does part 1 have 30 more votes than part 2? (especially considering, at least in my opinion, the quality is better in part 2)

Question #2: What happened to me? I had 5 votes in the first hour or so, and I've only managed 1 vote in the 2 days since then. I've gone from title contender straight down the table to fourth place...Is this what it feels like to be an Arsenal fan?

Question #1: Why does part 1 have 30 more votes than part 2? (especially considering, at least in my opinion, the quality is better in part 2)

Question #2: What happened to me? I had 5 votes in the first hour or so, and I've only managed 1 vote in the 2 days since then. I've gone from title contender straight down the table to fourth place...Is this what it feels like to be an Arsenal fan?

People just vote on Part 1 and forget about Part 2

Hahaha love your Arsenal comment.

basically what chokopop said, i prefer part 1

I loved jmoser's and Tharros' kits, but trbngr pwns.

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

:( Not cool bro

Oh, get over yourself. Don't try and say it ain't true.

I loved jmoser's and Tharros' kits, but trbngr pwns.

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Oh, get over yourself. Don't try and say it ain't true.

lol calm down ;)

I'm perfectly calm, it's you that got all offended over a harmless wee joke.

I am pretty sure Calum was just joking in his initial response.

Both of you drop it and move on, it was just a misunderstanding. :)

Disappointing that this poll has nowhere near the same amount of votes as the 1st. Can people not read "vote on part 1 AND part 2" it's hardly rocket science.

dont want a vote off, i think we should both be winners because your kits are great

Status
Not open for further replies.