KotW Week 23: Red mist

Mike

Like a glove!
Reaction score
As the title suggests, please design a set of kits for a club whose traditional home colour is red. Away kit colour can be any of your choice.

PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU RESIZE YOUR PNG FILES BEFORE POSTING. Any breaking the rules will not be added to the voting thread.

Rules:

• [*=left]Deadline is Friday at 6PM GMT. Any entries posted later than this will not be considered.
    [*=left]Follow the brief. Any kits that dont will be disqualified.
    [*=left]Team colours must be the main colour of the home kit, away kit can be any colour
    [*=left]When uploading kits make sure they are 250x250 pixels. In the case of shorts and sleeve with kits make sure they are no more than 400x300 pixels
    [*=left]The home and away must be completely different colours. Trims can be the same colour, but make sure the main colour is different. Failure to do this will result in a DQ.
    [*=left]One a kit is posted, you cannot change without permission, and a good reason. Any that are changed without permission will be removed. Consult either Steve*, hermanchides or Mike to change your kits.
DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN KIT!!!!!. As simple as that sounds, people keep doing it. The excuse 'I didn't know it was against the rules' will not work

Points breakdown:
1st Place----10 pts
2nd Place----8 pts
3rd Place----6 pts
4th Place----4 pts
5th Place----2 pts
Outside the top 5 you get 1 point each week you enter

Arsenal.

arseh.png
arsea.png

Mike..genius! GGGG75 don't understand unwinding kit??

Love the design Mike. but hate the template. I know this will sound really ****, but I really do not like the fact the logos and sponsor are straight, and the kits are sideways, just my opinion though ^_^

Love the design Mike. but hate the template. I know this will sound really ****, but I really do not like the fact the logos and sponsor are straight, and the kits are sideways, just my opinion though ^_^

The logos aren't straight, lol. They have all been rotated and edited.

what do you mean by ''unwinding kit'' ??? :S

i really didn't understood this phrase...

Lol it looks as if your kit is unwinding at the bottom, like someone's peeling it from something.

No more entries please. Could someone make a voting thread please, thanks.