KotW Week 30: USA!

Mike

Like a glove!
Reaction score
The USA is the theme this week. You need to create a home and an away kit for any team in the MLS, which is America's top leagues. You can choose any team from the Eastern and Western Conference.

Also, as in real life, your kits must be manufactured by adidas.

1. These rules must be followed at all times. Anybody failing to adhere to these simple rules will have their kits disqualified. If breaking of rules persist, ‘bans’ will be imposed (starting at one week, then two weeks etc).
  2. Kits must have a maximum dimension of 300 pixels (eg. 250x300 px is fine. 300x450 px kits will be removed). Please re-size your kits before entering.
  3. Team’s home kit, unless otherwise stated, must be the primary and traditional colour of said team’s home kit in real life (eg. Manchester United’s home must be red). Away kit can be any colour.
  4. The away kit’s main colour must be noticeably different from the home. If the home kit is blue, and approximately 50% of the away is blue (eg. blue and black stripes), this doesn’t count as different.
  5. Once your kits are posted, they may not be changed unless permission is given. Any changed without permission will result in disqualification.
  6. If anybody feels a kit doesn’t fit the rules, please say so in the thread or via visitor/private message and we will deal with it.
  7. No bickering in the thread. Anybody who causes or continues an argument will be disqualified.
  8. DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN KIT. It has not been something that has happened for a while, but everybody is keeping an eye out.
  9. These rules are subject to change at any given time without prior warning.

Deadline for the week’s entries is Friday at 18:00 GMT. Any entries posted later than this will not be considered.

Seattle Sounders
seattleh.png
seattlea.png

Thought you were taking the **** there, but they genuinely all are.

Lol, I only found out last year. Not a big fan of American 'soccer'. Apparently they have something called Generation Adidas where they train up young players or something, I dunno lol

Heh, the more you know.

Vancouver Whitecaps
dCZfKxR.png
S2KrRfq.png

LA GALAXY:

sbgc1hci6uaubm71m91.png
qed7vxjaoqiwatlp6lz0.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh ******, I forgot about it this week, and probably won't have time to enter. ****!

Oh ******, I forgot about it this week, and probably won't have time to enter. ****!

If you can whip up a kit in 3 hours I'm willing to extend the deadline until 21:00 GMT.

are The Guide's kits in a 300X300 size ? Mike can you confirm this ?

are The Guide's kits in a 300X300 size ? Mike can you confirm this ?

Not on the laptop at the moment so can't check, but I'm sure they were when I looked earlier.

Yeah it is, I checked Mikes size and it was also 300x300 ;)

TheGuide, I removed your links to the full size kits as they exceed the 300x300 pixel parameter. We had this trouble last year when people were posting both small and large kits so users can 'see the detail' on the kit. Maybe I should have been more clear in the rules.

The Guide's kits are 300x300, yeah.

Well, according to my laptop they are.

Not on the laptop at the moment so can't check, but I'm sure they were when I looked earlier.

TheGuide, I removed your links to the full size kits as they exceed the 300x300 pixel parameter. We had this trouble last year when people were posting both small and large kits so users can 'see the detail' on the kit. Maybe I should have been more clear in the rules.

Oh, didnt see in the rules that we could post the template size, maybe you should make it more clear :)
But the kits that I have posted are the right dimensions since they must not exceed 300x300, am I right?