KotW Week 31 : The Vikings

GGGG75

Reaction score
This Week's theme comes from the North of Europe,we have to design a home and away kit of any team of the following First Division 2012-13 leagues : Denmark ,Sweden, Norway, Finland and Iceland . (brrr, it's freezing overthere :p)

1. These rules must be followed at all times. Anybody failing to adhere to these simple rules will have their kits disqualified. If breaking of rules persist, ‘bans’ will be imposed (starting at one week, then two weeks etc).
  2. Kits must have a maximum dimension of 300 pixels (eg. 250x300 px is fine. 300x450 px kits will be removed). Please re-size your kits before entering.
  3. Do not upload or link to the full size kits so we can see designs or details closer. The larger kits will be removed instantly.
  4. Team’s home kit, unless otherwise stated, must be the primary and traditional colour of said team’s home kit in real life (eg. Manchester United’s home must be red). Away kit can be any colour.
  5. The away kit’s main colour must be noticeably different from the home. If the home kit is blue, and approximately 50% of the away is blue (eg. blue and black stripes), this doesn’t count as different.
  6. Once your kits are posted, they may not be changed unless permission is given. Any changed without permission will result in disqualification.
  7. If anybody feels a kit doesn’t fit the rules, please say so in the thread or via visitor/private message and we will deal with it.
  8. No bickering in the thread. Anybody who causes or continues an argument will be disqualified.
  9. DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN KIT. It has not been something that has happened for a while, but everybody is keeping an eye out.
  10. These rules are subject to change at any given time without prior warning.

Deadline for the week’s entries is Friday at 18:00 GMT. Any entries posted later than this will not be considered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Malmo FF

malg.png
mal2.png

FC Midtjylland
vseSVuK.png
rs0W3lu.png

Been messing around with some of my own designs this week

Entry closed. Voting thread will be up tomorrow morning unless somebody else can do it before then.

Hey guys,apologies if this is the wrong thread to post in but complete newb to these forums,very interested in kit design but still very much an amateur!Some of the templates used in these threads are fantastic, is there somewhere on the forums they can be downloaded,had a quick look there but couldn't find any.Also, are these threads open to anyone? I was going to post kits in this but wasnt sure!Finally,I see 300x300 is the limit,I was using inageshack to upload and the closest size is I think 240x320,suggestions?Many thanks in advance.

Hey guys,apologies if this is the wrong thread to post in but complete newb to these forums,very interested in kit design but still very much an amateur!Some of the templates used in these threads are fantastic, is there somewhere on the forums they can be downloaded,had a quick look there but couldn't find any.Also, are these threads open to anyone? I was going to post kits in this but wasnt sure!Finally,I see 300x300 is the limit,I was using inageshack to upload and the closest size is I think 240x320,suggestions?Many thanks in advance.
It is the wrong thread, but...
You can download FC12 (kitpack used by myself, Steve* and Amdi Peter) here: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/kits/106084-fc12-template-download-thread-no-requests.html
KotW is open to anyone.
And I use imgur.com to upload my kits, as it allows you to resize them before you submit them. You can also resize the kits in Photoshop.

Dakano said it well. If you resize in Photoshop and upload to imageshack (as I do) there is an option to not resize the image. I'm not on the laptop at the moment so I can't check, but I'm certain the option is there.

You can enter as you please. Though there's not much to play for as the season is nearing an end, we definitely welcome new entries. I'm planning an FA Cup style kit competition when this league ends and maybe some prizes so hopefully it will attract new kit-makers. Look out for it :)

Cheers gents,ill keep my eyes peeled for the next one,many thanks for the info.