KotW Week 32: One team week; Inter Milan

Mike

Like a glove!
Reaction score
The theme this week is simply Inter Milan. There are no rules as to your designs (I stress traditionally they are blue and black stripes but they don't have to be if you don't want them to be), but the away kit cannot be blue or black.
  1. These rules must be followed at all times. Anybody failing to adhere to these simple rules will have their kits disqualified. If breaking of rules persist, ‘bans’ will be imposed (starting at one week, then two weeks etc).
  2. Kits must have a maximum dimension of 300 pixels (eg. 250x300 px is fine. 300x450 px kits will be removed). Please re-size your kits before entering.
  3. Do not upload or link to the full size kits so we can see designs or details closer. The larger kits will be removed instantly.
  4. Team’s home kit, unless otherwise stated, must be the primary and traditional colour of said team’s home kit in real life (eg. Manchester United’s home must be red). Away kit can be any colour.
  5. The away kit’s main colour must be noticeably different from the home. If the home kit is blue, and approximately 50% of the away is blue (eg. blue and black stripes), this doesn’t count as different.
  6. Once your kits are posted, they may not be changed unless permission is given. Any changed without permission will result in disqualification.
  7. If anybody feels a kit doesn’t fit the rules, please say so in the thread or via visitor/private message and we will deal with it.
  8. No bickering in the thread. Anybody who causes or continues an argument will be disqualified.
  9. DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN KIT. It has not been something that has happened for a while, but everybody is keeping an eye out.
  10. These rules are subject to change at any given time without prior warning.

Last edited:
interhk.png
interaf.png

Think all of the kits are nice, being an Interisto I would not like a pink kits as Juventus had one last year but if it was a different color (except red) I would like Mike's the best, also Inter's kits are made by Nike..... But right now dakano's are the best. imo

Almost forgot about this week xD​

I'm afraid you did, entries close at 18:00 GMT every week as stated in the rules thread. HOWEVER, I forgot to set a reminder in the opening post for the closing date and time so I will let you off.

ENTRY THREAD CLOSED. Would somebody be so kind as to set up the voting thread please, thanks.