ZeCarlos:
Canada
275229d1347465304-flying-flag-week-kotw-week-4-canada_1.png
275230d1347465305-flying-flag-week-kotw-week-4-canada_2.png

Amdi Peter:
Denmark
275016d1347381912-flying-flag-week-kotw-week-4-denmark_1.png
275017d1347381913-flying-flag-week-kotw-week-4-denmark_2.png

Some brilliant kits this week, Mike just gets it for me.

Went for AlexanderKruseBerg, nice kits.

I went for AlexanderKruseBerg but everyones kits were really good this week.

Voting Closed.

Mike 10 points
Alexander Kruse Berg 10 points
Hermanchides 6 points
GGGG75 6 points
Steve* 2 points
iamauser 2 points
Ze Carlos 1 point
Amdi Peter 1 point

I went a whole year without winning a single KotW last year, now I've had 10 points twice in 4 weeks. I'm surprised ZeCarlos didn't have a vote, the home kit looks pretty sweet.

Voting Closed.

Mike 10 points
Alexander Kruse Berg 10 points
Hermanchides 6 points
GGGG75 6 points
Steve* 2 points
iamauser 2 points
Ze Carlos 1 point
Amdi Peter 1 point

i think second place takes 8 points,not 6.Correct me if i am wrong...

You are correct, but first and second (10 points and 8 points respectively) were tied. Think of it this way:

1st - Mike
= 1 - AlexanderKruseBerg
3rd - Hermanchides
= 3 - GGGG75
5th - Steve*
= 5 - iamauser

First and second were tied, third and fourth were tied, and fifth and sixth were tied, so they get the same amount of points.

Sorry mate if that wasnt made clear. that was the way it was last year also. Mike hit the nail on the head with his explination. But at least you asked and didnt demand 8 points.

If anyone has issues with rules feel free to suggest ammendments :)

What time is the new week competition up? Eager to make some kits with a challenge :)

when are we gonna have a new challenge ? :S

Mate, iv been trying to post a thread since yesterday but the forum isnt allowing new threads to be made. :(
**** messy php pages :(

Guess I can just put week 5 in here for now:
Can entrants please post their kits on to this thread and I will sort them out at the weekend.

This weeks challenge is to create a home and away kit for any team that has been relegated in the 2011-2012 season. The team can be from any European country and doesnt have to be a top tier team either. This is a chance to show off skills for some of the less popular teams that normally wouldnt get a look in.

Also sorry for the lateness of the thread, been quite busy the past few days. If there arent many entrants I may delay the deadline to Saturday.

PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU RESIZE YOUR PNG FILES BEFORE POSTING. Any breaking the rules will not be added to the voting thread.

Rules:

• [*=left]Deadline is Friday at 6PM GMT. Any entries posted later than this will not be considered.
    [*=left]Follow the brief. Any kits that dont will be disqualified.
    [*=left]Team colours must be the main colour of the home kit, away kit can be any colour
    [*=left]When uploading kits make sure they are 250x250 pixels. In the case of shorts and sleeve with kits make sure they are no more than 400x300 pixels
    [*=left]The home and away must be completely different colours. Trims can be the same colour, but make sure the main colour is different. Failure to do this will result in a DQ.
    [*=left]One a kit is posted, you cannot change without permission, and a good reason. Any that are changed without permission will be removed. Consult either Steve* or hermanchides to change your kits.
DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN KIT!!!!!. As simple as that sounds, people keep doing it. The excuse 'I didn't know it was against the rules' will not work

Points breakdown:
1st Place----10 pts
2nd Place----8 pts
3rd Place----6 pts
4th Place----4 pts
5th Place----2 pts
Outside the top 5 you get 1 point each week you enter

This may sound a little ****-lick, but I'm not able to get on the laptop until Saturday midday. If the deadline is extended until then I'd be eternally grateful. Missed one precious day of kit making :(