KoTW Week 9 Entry

Status
Not open for further replies.
KOTW9_h.png

KOTW9_a.png

Not overboard at all :p

I take it you seriously ****** up the bottom half of the kits, and you were forced to disguise them.

I will upload proper kits to this post later

EDIT: Here they are
KOTW9_h-1.png

KOTW9_a-1.png

Last edited:
Leeds Home/Leeds Away
vK4za.png
NCbrI.png

I'm doing mine now since I have a 6 hour break between classes at uni today :mad:

Edit: I'm going to give FbKits a go. I have only ever really used SS. It is time to try something different I think :)

Edit 2:
Home
LeedsHome.png

Away
LeedsAway.png

Edit 3: Hmm... I might make the pinstripes a bit more visible on the home and switch some of the colours around on the away... Will do that later...
As you may have noticed, I like pinstripes :p

Last edited:
Yes! Finally got Photoshop back, so will be entering this week, if I can rustle some up quickly tonight! :D

They are awesome!

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------

heres my first entry again hope it works this time :/

You should win this for sure!

I'm doing mine now since I have a 6 hour break between classes at uni today :mad:

Edit: I'm going to give FbKits a go. I have only ever really used SS. It is time to try something different I think :)

Edit 2:
Home
LeedsHome.png

Away
LeedsAway.png

Edit 3: Hmm... I might make the pinstripes a bit more visible on the home and switch some of the colours around on the away... Will do that later...

Pretty sure you can't change them once they're uploaded.

Edit 2:
Home
LeedsHome.png

Away
LeedsAway.png

What Ed Syers said. please re-upload old kits, as I won't enter these.

Last edited:
my first ever entry

Home:
homexe.png

Away:
awayy.png

Last edited:
I didn't say it was Danny;)

What Ed Syers said. please re-upload old kits, as I won't enter these.
I haven't actually changed them yet. I never got around to it. :)

There is no rule about this in the OP :S

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.