KotW Week 9 Voting

Your winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike

Like a glove!
Reaction score
This week's theme was alternate week. Pick your fave.

iamauser - Liverpool

Liverpoolhome_zps6d1ec8e8.png
Liverpoolaway_zps3f486a26.png

Mike - Arsenal

arsenalhz.png
arsenala.png

GGGG75 - AS Roma

roma4.png
roma3x.png

Viper Thorne - Lech Poznan

dzfgp.png
dzfhu.png

Kris7o - Tottenham Hotspur

Tottenham_Home.png
Tottenham_Away.png

greenz - Bayern Munich

bayernH.png
bayernA1.png

El_Wulfio - Swansea City

kotw9_swansea_home.png
kotw9_swansea_away.png

Amdi Peter - FC Kobenhavn

279089d1350475226-kotw-week-9-alternate-week-fck_1.png
279088d1350475226-kotw-week-9-alternate-week-fck_2.png

hermanchides - Newcastle United

newcastle_1_zps302fbf3a.png
newcastle_2_zps874a94ae.png

It was either greenz for the fantastic use of the 3D template or hermanchides' astonishing Newcastle kits. Decided to go hermanchides :p

EDIT: Public votes are on!

Gonna be El_Wulfio. Best kits by a country mile in my opinion.

How come nobody's picked up on this rule for El_Wulfio's kits?

This weeks challenge is to create a home and away kit for any team in the world. The catch is you have to design a possible kit for the 13-14 season and the sponsor must be one of the clubs official partners and not their current sponsor(no AON,Standard Chartered, Emirates, Samsung etc...). Official club partners can be found on a clubs website. (kit supplier not important)

Be creative :)

• [*=left]The home and away must be completely different colours. Trims can be the same colour, but make sure the main colour is different. Failure to do this will result in a DQ.
Not trying to get him the disqualification, just seems odd that nobody's said anything about both his kits' main colours being white.

iamauser,, that liverpool away jersey, what is that ;D i voted mike, great kits but greenz was very close this week to my number #1 !!

my bad .. I agree on the DQ, rules are rules

How come nobody's picked up on this rule for El_Wulfio's kits?

Not trying to get him the disqualification, just seems odd that nobody's said anything about both his kits' main colours being white.

Im back :)

Sorry was offline the past few days as I have been literally swamped down with work. 14 hour work days leave no time for Base or FM. :(

Anyway thanks to Mike for setting up the voting thread in my absence. I welcome anybody to set up voting threads if myself or Hermanchides dont get around to it on Friday evenings.

Also as regards El_Wulfio...As this is the first such occurrence of that rule violation I will bypass it and allow your entries to stand. Just remember not to do it again buddy. Only reason Im letting this slip is because he seemed genuinely sorry for his mistake. Further mishaps from anybody will result in a DQ.

Congrats hermanchides, thoroughly deserved.

Hermanchides 10 points
Mike 8 points
Greenz and El_Wulfio 6 points
Viper Thorne, Kris7o, GGGG75 and iamauser 2 points
Amdi peter 1 point for entering.

Leaderboards to be updated now.