BFC

Reaction score
Which one is better? Why?
July 2016, just before the second season. I have the chance to buy Kranevitter at a low price (less than 7 milion euros).
I could also buy Lucas Romero for a little more (9,5-10) but save 1,2 millions a year on wage.
Can't decide which one. I'm more focused on Romero for the lower wage, better fisical skills but on the other hand Kranevitter has better mental skills and should perform better as soon as he arrives.
Also, I could have a chance to buy Romero next year while I doubt I will have a chance to buy Kranevitter for such a low price.

kranevitter is more of a defensive midfielder imo, while romero is a beast box to box midfielder. depends what tactics you run and who would fit better

Thanks.
I decided for kranevitter because I think I need a more defensive player even if I prefer a player like Romero.
I also managed to sell a couple of players and have enough money to buy embolo. I spent all my budget (including revenues from sells) by the end of july and 1 million/year above wage budget but nothing to worry about: at the end of season the contracts of 2-3 high wage bad players I cannot get rid of will end).
I don't like being without money to spend for a whole season because will miss opportunities to buy unhappy strong players during the year but this market session I managed to get Rulli, Calleri, Embolo, Kranevitter. Origi on loan (40% wage only). Zivkovic already mine (bought last year). I have 2-3 very good midfielders (Taider, Crisetig and Donsah) and good enough defenders I hope (Pulgar, Toloi, Lorente).
Plus other decent backup players.
I'm very happy, hope to play a good season.

Last edited: