Best Striker

• Henrik Larsson

Votes: 130 80.2%
  • Kris Boyd

Votes: 32 19.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Larsson you cant Evan compare boyd to larrson is one the best of all time boyd just championship level larsson is a legend

No there is 27 Rangers fans on here ;)

Hah, now I understand. Jesus it sounds like something Everton would do. "Saha is better than torres tho, u see his goal las week vs stoke?"

Hah, now I understand. Jesus it sounds like something Everton would do. "Saha is better than torres tho, u see his goal las week vs stoke?"

I think you'll find most sensible Rangers fans and those who have reached at least puberty will tell you that Larsson was a class act that totally light up the SPL!
Don't go comparing us to Everton Fans,we know our limitations!:p

I think you'll find most sensible Rangers fans and those who have reached at least puberty will tell you that Larsson was a class act that totally light up the SPL!
Don't go comparing us to Everton Fans,we know our limitations!:p

Sorry. :p Just reminded of an evertonian friend. Anyhow, I do think Boyd is a good player but Larsson was just a great striker. Larsson was up there with the likes of Rooney and Torres nowadays when he was in his prime.

haha cant believe anyone wuld even have to think about this for more than half a second henrick larsson hands down theres no compettion at least ake it interesting maybe mcoist or larsson... lubo or laudrop

its hard to decide as boyd has scored more goals but larsson played when the spl was better. id probaly go with boyd because im a rangers fan.
laudrop is better than anyone that has ever played in scotland

will boyd ever come on in a champions league final with players of the quality of ronaldniho,eto'o,xavi,deco and turn the game around for his team ?

only in someone's fm file

good goalscorer but no comparisson . Larsson's in a different class to boyd ;)

Go on Wikipedia and search Henrik Larrson... She what Thierry Henry said about him after the Arsenal Barca Champions league final when he came on and changed the game. Boyd has proved in the last few years he can't cut it in any other team!

Epically........huge.........bump on this thread oO)

Crikey that's a big bump in the night.

But re-igniting the fire, Larsson was a genius, a great guy, and an unbelievable striker.

Boyd, is a poor player really.

Cant believe this thread exists!

Boyd isnt better in any area than Larsson. Some people in the thread saying Boyd was a better goal scorer, wrong. Larsson scored more goals in top flight Scottish football than Boyd in less games. How is Boyd a better finisher?

Its like saying Blackburn are better than Liverpool at winning league titles because they have won more EPL league titles. You dont just disregard the 18 league titles they have won because the competition changed format.

Ridiculous thread.

Larsson was by far the better striker, a genuine World Class forward

Status
Not open for further replies.