Kris' Hong Kong Network Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris

Reaction score
What it says on the thread really. Looking to start this up for a laugh.

We did it years ago when the league had 8 teams and we had 8 users so everyone was playing a human player every week.

Now the league has 13 teams but only 12 are playable.

So i am looking for 11 people to play this game with me.

All the clubs are the same level really so it wont matter who goes who but rather how good your tactics are.

This wont be a serious game like alot of others that run most nights during the week but maybe 1/2 nights and saturday or sunday for a while in the afternoon if people can manage it.

Any Takers?

1.Kris
2.Vasic
3.Dannysunderland1973
4.Leeumoconner69
5.Whittnam87

Last edited:
Lol I've tried managing in Hong Kong before and failed. The 13th team is somebody's second team right?

If we can get 12 users then it should be a laugh because 99% of your games are vrs other users and it shouldnt lag or be slow if we are not signing/trying to sign 1000 players

I am interested in this but when it starts how we will play the games I mean are you from Hong Kong? Time difference?

I'd love to join in but I'm not really on the computer regularly anymore :(

I am interested in this but when it starts how we will play the games I mean are you from Hong Kong? Time difference?

He's from Scotland so don't worry :)

I'd love to join in but I'm not really on the computer regularly anymore :(

He's from Scotland so don't worry :)

Aww Sean i'm sure you can manage 1 night a week for a few hours :)

please?

kris you've lost it since coming home mate... aha but to be honest it would be a laugh, i did a peru game with my mate before, i'll be honest, it was a fail.

One of the Teams is a reserve team. I dont know there exact name but it would be like Man U reserves being in the epl.

Shouldnt be hard to beat though.

good to have two good regulars up for this. 8 places left.

Whittnam87 is also playing. He is just lazy and wont post

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.