Kris & LG Fire's Created League's

Status
Not open for further replies.
kris hope u dont mind.....:p
i juz wanna invite all u guys to join me in making a new database...
i`m editing an unuse nation and name it as FM-Base nation...
so i creating a league for the nation and i need anyone who interest to post their team....
just go to my thread and read the instruction....(click at my signature...)
thanx.....

Quality! I'd like to request the Saudi Arabian league as I managed the national team on 09 and always wanted to play in their domestic league

Thxx I will use them on my game now!

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:57 PM ----------

Could you make a African Super League with the best clubs within africa doing a version of the English Tiers, e.g. you could infact make like african premire league, african championship, ext.

The reason why I am picking africa not europ, or someone like that is because the only african country which has clubs in South Africa, and not many other african countries have many other good teams!

Thxx
FM10Spurs

Kris, I am loving the USA league. Been looking for one for ages. I've also been hoping to see one with my Tennessee Vols in it. An American NCAA league. I've seen a number of university teams in the game, ie SMU Mustangs, BC Eagles and Ohio State Buckeyes. Do you think you could do an NCAA League system to run parralel to one of the ones you have in place already, maybe finishing off with bowl games for teams in certain conferences? That would be incredible.

Might be best if i close this thread before the n00bs come back with pitch forks...but since there n00bs they will prob just cry infront of the keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.