great tactic!! thanks kris! any idea how to increase the goals scored, cos mine seems really low when using this tactic

Ще я пробвам само заради снимката на Бойко Борисов. :D

that is not the case in your tactics to your understanding of the fm13 (thank you for your idea, it gave the right direction to understanding the tactician)
I understand the creation tactics have become complex and razdilima with shouts!
From its creation was interesting and realestichnye
Simplicity is my English Google translator))) I hope you understand me

Strangely enough in my AZ save (second season) I was using a tactic almost identical to this. I was using the control/attacking strategy thinking it was the answer and have never really thought about using counter etc.
I've changed a couple of the team instructions to the ones you use and mixed it with my own personal ones so we'll so how my young AZ team cope!
I'm hoping for positive results as I have a lot of creative players. Cheers for the ideas!

View attachment 362381using control mentality and only pass into space shout....fierro scored 30goals...suits to him better when i decided to teach him come deep to get the ball

Just about to put this tactic into use, it comes across quite well from your explanations - i do wonder if you have found a method to get more goals from the tactic?

Stated to test this tactic with Standard De Liege ( Belgium) Lost first friendly match against Nancy with 2-3 but i was the better squad only they have better players in their team. Assists came both by a Cross from the backs. Looking good so far.

Won my second friendly match against Franc-Borains( Belgium second leaguer) with 0-2. Although i had 63% balpercente i had difficulties with scoring a goal. Missed a lot of chances.

Last edited: