Kristian Digby found dead.

JP Woody

Reaction score
Any daytime TV viewers out there? Try before you buy host Kristian Digby was found dead in 'unexplained' circumstances today.

Full story:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010/mar/01/kristian-digby-tv-presenter-dead

KristianDigby_1588274c.jpg

Aww i know i saw earlier, i thought he was quite a funny presenter. shame he died. R.I.P

like woody said, hes a daytime tv host/presenter. i saw this on the news earlier, havent seen him on a programme for a while, but this is because i havent been working from home for a while

Never really watched him on TV but still a shame. R.I.P :(

Yeah, shame. Some programme my mum watched was presented by him.

R.I.P

No idea who this guy is but i have a job so i am sure students,part timers,house wives and the night shift will be gutted.

a ''*** game that went wrong'' is the suspected cause of death.

i have no real idea who he is, i just remember his name from daytime telly being on in the background when i was working from home

*** game that went wrong? oO) Im guessing it wasnt a friendly game of strip Buckaroo then.

Shouldn't try and strangle himself to get his kicks should he, dosy sod. It's incredible the amount of 'celebrities' who die this way!

RIP anyhows, seen that to buy or not to buy with him a few times whilst milling through what to watch now.

'Solo' *** game is what they said did it
Don't really get it but Rest In Peace

its that suffocation rubbish, its huge in America and teens worldwide, i watched Robin Williams latest movie, Worlds greatest Dad or something and his son died this way. its very sad!
may he rest in peace, i have no idea who he is in the slightest though as i am from South Africa, but RIP

Poor bloke, was pretty good on TV tbh, even if it was only property programmes he was on, had a pretty good relationship with that Dom bloke on it aswell, pretty good banter between the two. RIP

Poor bloke, was pretty good on TV tbh, even if it was only property programmes he was on, had a pretty good relationship with that Dom bloke on it aswell, pretty good banter between the two. RIP
Agreed, they were pretty funny guys. RIP.

I've heard about this suffocation bullshit. I just thought it was all the emo girls giving it a go, he doesn't come under this criteria! :eek:

RIP.

Whats the world coming to with these weird suicidal *** acts.