sneggyboy

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

After countless years of observing and testing various tactics from forums such as these i have decided to share a tactic which has brought me alot of recent success. I have tested and been successful in the lower leagues however my biggest success to date has been with Spurs.

Season 1- Premier League, Capital One Cup, Europa League
Season 2 ongoing - UEFA Super Cup Premier League P6 W6 Champions League P2 W2

The Tactic:

View attachment 318186View attachment 318185

I wanted to create a tactic to get the best out of the right sided inside forward and the right sided central midfielder, in my case Christian Eriksen and Erik Lamela, by using a Trequaresta as the lone striker i found that unlike the false 9 he drew the opposition centre backs further out creating enough space for my IF and my Advanced Playmaker to exploit, the Trequaresta also pitches in with his share of goals and assists (Max Cruise got 28 goals and 23 assists in all comps first season)

View attachment 318180View attachment 318178View attachment 318176

OI's- Assistant Manager

Training:

Pre Season- Balanced/Tactics no rest before or after matches
During Season- Balanced/Def Positioning stronger opponents and Att Movement Weaker opponents rest after match

Individual training is set for the individual role, eg Max Kruse would be set at Trequaresta

Some Results:

View attachment 318173View attachment 318172View attachment 318171

I hope this tactic is as succesful for you as ot has been for me.............Enjoy :)