Logorex

Reaction score
I'm looking for a defensive-minded midfielder for my Arsenal. I'm in my second season, and while Ignacio Camacho did an okay job in the role, I'm looking for someone just a tad stronger and taller to help my team keep the ball.
I was looking at Alex Song and Wanyama to maybe do the job for me, when I found Krychowiak. He's got great stats in the right places and has a release clause of 1.8 mil, but he's only given a two-star rating by my scouts (and I know that star ratings aren't everything, but still, not that promising.)
So should I go ahead and buy him, or spend more on someone like Song or Kramer?

Ye dont always listen to the scouts if they have the stats for the role then use them if dont work out then sell them.

Ye dont always listen to the scouts if they have the stats for the role then use them if dont work out then sell them.

Alrighty.
I mean, he's only 1.8 mil. It's not like I'm gonna go bankrupt buying him. Low-risk, high-possible reward player, IMO.

Lucas Romero was my man. Picked him in start as a back up and hes already become more like a key player. Excellent replacement for always injured wilshere. Bought him 8-9 mill and now he is already worth 18 mil. Psg put a offer of 26 mil and i rejected.

Lucas Romero/Sven Bender/Gas Gil Romero - all not too expensive and all better.

The game has updated so his release clause is now £6m

Wow, went into contract negotiations with Alex Song, he wants 200k per week...

Also, is Shrokdan Mustafi for 10.25mil a good deal, when I already have Per, Koscielny, Balanta, and Schar? Because Schar does have problems with injuries. :/

Krychowiak is a very solid performer and at 1.4m release clause you can't go wrong really. Even if you are not happy with him as a starter in big games, he's a fantastic squad player for the price.

He would certainly make a useful addition to the squad but as a first team player he doesn't really have the calibre to take you forward. I'm Arsenal and my scouts advised against signing him. I thought he looked decent. I went in for Khedira instead.

He would certainly make a useful addition to the squad but as a first team player he doesn't really have the calibre to take you forward. I'm Arsenal and my scouts advised against signing him. I thought he looked decent. I went in for Khedira instead.

Well, Khedira went to Chelsea, so yeah. :/

Wanyama? I had to go in for Khedira the first day.

Well I ended up going for Christoph Kramer, who's done a nice job for me there. The only downside of his game is that he has weak heading. :/
And honestly, Krychowiak is really good. His positional play and tackling has saved me from conceding plenty of times.