Krynz 4231 - Dortmund 182 Bundesliga Goals

Download Krynz 4231 - Dortmund 182 Bundesliga Goals V1

Why don't those who download the file share it here? Are we doing something wrong?

Of course, I want to believe that the author did not lie with the results of the tactics, otherwise we all expect miracles from this tactic, but in fact everything can turn out to be much worse.

Of course, I want to believe that the author did not lie with the results of the tactics, otherwise we all expect miracles from this tactic, but in fact everything can turn out to be much worse.
Give the guy a chance to upload it before starting to make "noise"
The guy already said he had problems to upload it last night

I believe he is not joking
I am playing with this tactic from him with good results, but i want to try this version, because he makes good tweaks

FM24 New Sun Days - Krynz II -​

You can find this tactic in delicious thread

Is this dude some ******* troll? He said he would send the tactic if you pm him then doesn't respond. he post ridiculous results but all of sudden isn't able to upload a simple fmf file as if he cant work it out like some spastic, if that's the case you can post screen shots of the tactic but doesn't post again even those there are posts flodding the thread asking for the tactic

Last edited:
Hey guys, sorry for the late reply but i was at work..

I wasn't expecting this response from everybody so thank you in advance!

Here is the tactic for everyone :).

If you can, leave an honest feedback i would appreciate it, as the results will be different for everybody because in the end, the players make the tactic.

Attachments

• 4231 Moukoko OP.fmf
    44.3 KB · Views: 1,218
Hey guys, sorry for the late reply but i was at work..

I wasn't expecting this response from everybody so thank you in advance!

Here is the tactic for everyone :).

If you can, leave an honest feedback i would appreciate it, as the results will be different for everybody because in the end, the players make the tactic.
Is it just the same player/team instructions as delicious sun days? But with 2 DLPs and 2 WB instead? Sorry I am on console. Thanks.

Oops just realized I have been using another guy's tactics for the last 10 games my bad hehe. I will test the tactic and feedback later

Last edited:
This tactic is a tweak from the Sun Days from Delicious, but it has a significant amount of tweaks still. This one has 2 DM's and 2 FB's. I found that the FB's give more stability than the WB's but it was giving less shots per game. With the tweaks i made you have everything, +20 shots per game and low conceding. Regarding the PL, it's like i said.. In the end the right players will make the tactic have success.