Aarøe95

Reaction score
Hello fellow FM fanatics
I've just started a save with Porto to do the usual 4 steps
1. Find young talent
2. Buy said talent
3. Develop said talent into a world class player
4. Sell said talent for a major profit
After having scouted the market I remembered this guy from my FC Barcelona save. He's a 14 year old japanese kid, and he seems to have a huge potential. First game in the league I decided to start him, and he paid back the trust with a goal and an assist.
Have anyone else had him at their club? How did he play for you? Do you have any screenshots of his development?
Anything would be helpfull.
Lost my Barca-save, so can't just check him out there :/

Hello fellow FM fanatics
I've just started a save with Porto to do the usual 4 steps
1. Find young talent
2. Buy said talent
3. Develop said talent into a world class player
4. Sell said talent for a major profit
After having scouted the market I remembered this guy from my FC Barcelona save. He's a 14 year old japanese kid, and he seems to have a huge potential. First game in the league I decided to start him, and he paid back the trust with a goal and an assist.
Have anyone else had him at their club? How did he play for you? Do you have any screenshots of his development?
Anything would be helpfull.
Lost my Barca-save, so can't just check him out there :/

I'm pretty sure he's a LFC Marshall Update addition so I'm not sure how many people will have a good long-term save to pull his screen shots up from. Both my long term saves are using the official database so I don't have him.

Yes,exactly.
Only played max. 2 years with LFC's update,because he keeps updating.
About Kubo,he's nothing special,he develops ok,he's OK.

Yep, totally forgot that I was using the database :) Hopefully he'll develop nicely, got him for 12k so should be able to make some profit once I decide to sell him!

Yep, totally forgot that I was using the database :) Hopefully he'll develop nicely, got him for 12k so should be able to make some profit once I decide to sell him!

You're guaranteed profit when u buy at that price. i'm just not sure you'll still be playing that save by the time he'll be good enough to sell fro profit :p Since he's 14, it'll take 4-5 years for him to develop enough to go for a good price.

He has just signed for FC Tokyo but Barca have the option to have him back in 2018

He has some random atts, but this is how he came out for me in my Barca save:

View attachment 227102

He remains 14 for 2 or 3 seasons, if I remember correctly. This is him in my 5th season, after being fortunate enough to be tutored by Messi, Suarez and Neymar along with top youth facilities. He has been in my U19s until this season, where he got promoted to Barcelona B:

View attachment 227101

He looks absolutely top, and still has a bit of room to improve; the unfortunate, or perhaps fortunate, part of having U16 wonderkids is that a lot of them will reach their full potentials if developed correctly at 18-19. Technically and physically he is brilliant, the ideal Messi replacement, though (and sorry I dont have a screenie atm) he has a lot of 'cons', such as being very inconsistent and not a big game player. As I mentioned before, *from now on will be a spoiler* many of his atts in the editor are set to 0, so are random and I assume he got some very poor atts in some of the hidden atts, which allowed him to have more for technical and physical, hes also set to a -9.