jibbers

Reaction score
Can someone explain why he has a 'shoot from distance' ppm. I have watched him for over 6 years now and he never really made it a habit of shooting from distance. Most of the times he shot in the box! Where does SI get this stuff from?

It destroys the players. The same happens to Robben and Ronaldo, but not Messi, i wonder why Mr Blatter?

In my save with Bayern, im going to sell Robben as he does not assist or enter with the ball in the Area. He just runs into the front of the box and shoots....

It destroys the players. The same happens to Robben and Ronaldo, but not Messi, i wonder why Mr Blatter?

In my save with Bayern, im going to sell Robben as he does not assist or enter with the ball in the Area. He just runs into the front of the box and shoots....

Robben and Ronaldo I can understand tbh, but Aguero never really hit shots from outside the box.

Sounds like Robben irl...

Please explain what blatter has to do with this?

Just Messi(ng) around with him shooting also a lot from the line of the box and don't have the PPM because it favoures him in the game, like Blatter doing the same for him to get always the prize of best player in the world.

It was a side joke.

Btw, i know it's not the proper thread, but should i sell Robben and get Draxler and Reus?