Personality: Fairly Professional

Suggested Roles:

Central Defender - Stopper

ftoTw.jpg
zVFXV.png
dDklO.png

Here he is in 2 years time:

5heSR.jpg

lol, was this because I was posting him everywhere yesterday?

LOL probably Raikan, you are so influential :p

Maybe I'll pick him up in 2nd season, Kara will do until I sell Alderweireld or Enoh :p

lol, was this because I was posting him everywhere yesterday?

Srs?

For ***** sake, I found out about him in real life when City bid €12 million for him and got rejected, I should have ******* posted last week when I started this season and finally got his tackling to 14.

God, you wait and see while I bust out the big guns.

Srs?

For ***** sake, I found out about him in real life when City bid €12 million for him and got rejected, I should have ******* posted last week when I started this season and finally got his tackling to 14.

Jesus dude, calm down, it was only a joke!

you seem to have some issues :p

Jesus dude, calm down, it was only a joke!

you seem to have some issues :p

No mate I am calm, me incessant swearing appears to be a manifestation of my frustration when in truth I just swear a lot :lol:

Don't worry bro, I got this.

This guy becomes absolutely the best defender in the world. Even better than Varane! The only downside is a somewhat disappointing level of consistency.

Srs?

Flipping **** XD Calm it bro!

hes 16 at looks like that !!!! i would not want to meet him in a dark alley ... oh and hes quite a good player too :)

Any body been successful signing him? I was going after him with my Tottenham but wasn't going to pay over 20 million (they wanted in the 30s) since I just bought Ganso.

He looks like an absolute beast though, really wanted him.

Got him for £10m on the first season in my Arsenal save. Looking forward to seeing his progress.

first day of the season, new save you can get him with good negotiations down to around £9.8/£11.5m :)

So waiting until the start of the third season is unadvisable if you want to sign him at a more reasonable price. Maybe I'll try again next season.

25 year old Zouma for anyone interested (my scouts just found him, 8 months left on his contract, still crossing my fingers)

BAB23D28BA718909150B006D50AA05D45CBDDE6D

i got him for about £2m for swansea second season, etienne got relegated, he was amazing for me, i was thinking about getting umtiti to play next to him, dunno bout him though, he partnered inigo martinez well.

I signed him this year for my Arsenal side £7 million plus add ons he has already scored in the league cup and I am going to loan him and Miquel out for the second half of the season

I got him for Swansea in my second season for £7 million and he has been superb for me.

holy jesus are those real stats? 85kg and 187cm at 16? **** me hes enormous.

heres Zouma at the age of 20. going to be the best CB in the whole game. physicals are insane for a twenty-*******-year-old!

View attachment 264625

Last edited: