Danyul

Reaction score
Haven't seen him mentioned in other threads.

Name
:
Kurt Zouma
Club: AS Saint-Etienne (French Ligue 1)
D.O.B: 27.10.1994
Nationality: French
Position: CB

Strengths: Heading, Balance, Strength

Weaknesses: Concentration, Decisions - although he is only 17..

Suggested Roles: Limited Defender, Central Defender

View attachment 280457View attachment 280458

How much can you sign him for this year? But he's generally a pretty well known wonderkid, which is why there isn't a thread.

How much can you sign him for this year? But he's generally a pretty well known wonderkid, which is why there isn't a thread.
I'm not sure as I didn't try to sign. But is he really that well known? I've managed in France on the last 2 FM's and never noticed him. Maybe he was bought by a top team each time and left in their reserves, therefore looking average a few years in.

40-60 mil, depends.
That much?? ****, was hoping to sign him with Toulouse in my 2nd or 3rd season..

i got him for my man utd save for about 26mil

I'm not sure as I didn't try to sign. But is he really that well known? I've managed in France on the last 2 FM's and never noticed him. Maybe he was bought by a top team each time and left in their reserves, therefore looking average a few years in.

That much?? ****, was hoping to sign him with Toulouse in my 2nd or 3rd season..
Yep, they wanted 40 mil + Horau ( PSG striker, useless brick).

He became the best CB in the game last year if you trained him properly. Judging from the above screenshot he looks better this year.

He, Phil Jones and Papadopoulos are the biggest talents in the DC-position.

Third season deadline day 30m

Really? Wow, I'll wait on him then. I was looking to purchase him in the January window 1st season and AS Saint-Etienne was looking for a package totaling around 59 mil.

Who would you pick if you had the choice - Zouma or Papadopoulos? (MUFC, looking to pair up with Jonesy)

Anyone know how good his brother gets? Lionel Zouma.

Really? Wow, I'll wait on him then. I was looking to purchase him in the January window 1st season and AS Saint-Etienne was looking for a package totaling around 59 mil.

Who would you pick if you had the choice - Zouma or Papadopoulos? (MUFC, looking to pair up with Jonesy)

Zouma for sure! Phily is a ball playing defender, and a real leader. But in the air, he isn't so good (he's pretty good, but in England you need somethin more). Zouma matches him perfectly!

Zouma for sure! Phily is a ball playing defender, and a real leader. But in the air, he isn't so good (he's pretty good, but in England you need somethin more). Zouma matches him perfectly!

Ah thank you hersi! I will definitely be purchasing Zouma then |)

Ah thank you hersi! I will definitely be purchasing Zouma then |)
No problem :)
I haven't tried him (I'm going to tonight :)) But I'm pretty sure he'll be a great partner for Jones. BTW, what are you going to do with Smalling? I'm playing with Utd too and I want to buy Zouma, but on the other side it's a waist as Smalling is a great talent.

No problem :)
I haven't tried him (I'm going to tonight :)) But I'm pretty sure he'll be a great partner for Jones. BTW, what are you going to do with Smalling? I'm playing with Utd too and I want to buy Zouma, but on the other side it's a waist as Smalling is a great talent.

Very true, I do like Smalling a lot. In the beginning of my save he was out for about 8 months, but when he came back I was using him mostly to cover for Rafa on the right. I know that's kind of a waste of his real talent... Now I'm debating if Zouma will be worth it with Smalling right there :O

Very true, I do like Smalling a lot. In the beginning of my save he was out for about 8 months, but when he came back I was using him mostly to cover for Rafa on the right. I know that's kind of a waste of his real talent... Now I'm debating if Zouma will be worth it with Smalling right there :O
Zouma will become a lot better, but they're the same kind of player. If Zouma costs you more than 15 million, I wouldn't buy him. In that case you should try to sign him later on in the game, at least that's what I'm going to do (He asking price is 35 million, a little to much I think :()

Zouma will become a lot better, but they're the same kind of player. If Zouma costs you more than 15 million, I wouldn't buy him. In that case you should try to sign him later on in the game, at least that's what I'm going to do (He asking price is 35 million, a little to much I think :()

That sounds like a plan. In my beta save I was trying to purchase him during the first January transfer window and his club was asking for a packaged deal of at least 59 mil :mad:

That sounds like a plan. In my beta save I was trying to purchase him during the first January transfer window and his club was asking for a packaged deal of at least 59 mil :mad:
Yeah, the asking prices in FM 2013 are way to high, sometimes players worth 500K have a asking price of 10 million. That's crazy!

Yeah, the asking prices in FM 2013 are way to high, sometimes players worth 500K have a asking price of 10 million. That's crazy!

I was thinking the same thing! The prices are ultra-inflated... seems realistic enough though eh? ;)