I'm not sure as I didn't try to sign. But is he really that well known? I've managed in France on the last 2 FM's and never noticed him. Maybe he was bought by a top team each time and left in their reserves, therefore looking average a few years in.

That much?? ****, was hoping to sign him with Toulouse in my 2nd or 3rd season..
just keep talking to the press about him an he will end up wanting a transfer then u can get him for around 18-26m

Here's a question. I love Zouma, but i signed Papadopoulos for Liverpool on my save, do you think they would partner well together? neither is particularly suited to being a ball playing defender but both are great at a stopper type role. Zouma is a bit better in the air (Papadopoulous is no slouch) but not as good at marking and tackling. I'm thinking due to the physical style of the prem they would be able to partner each other very well and dominate the back line. Thoughts?

Here's a question. I love Zouma, but i signed Papadopoulos for Liverpool on my save, do you think they would partner well together? neither is particularly suited to being a ball playing defender but both are great at a stopper type role. Zouma is a bit better in the air (Papadopoulous is no slouch) but not as good at marking and tackling. I'm thinking due to the physical style of the prem they would be able to partner each other very well and dominate the back line. Thoughts?
That sounds like a great idea if you can afford them. I think you if you got the two CBs you could then get some attacking fullbacks and still have a steady defence. I would do it if I was you:)

That sounds like a great idea if you can afford them. I think you if you got the two CBs you could then get some attacking fullbacks and still have a steady defence. I would do it if I was you:)

Just barely but I can XD start of the 3rd season i got Pap for 13.5 and just sealed Zouma for 32.5 (really didnt want to pay quite that much but i had the budget.)

Just barely but I can XD start of the 3rd season i got Pap for 13.5 and just sealed Zouma for 32.5 (really didnt want to pay quite that much but i had the budget.)
You sir, have a legendary defence:D

Three best CB's on the game and all three fill in a different role.
Jones the ball playing CB, Papa the covering CB and Zouma the stopper/limited CB.

Don't forget Varane!
Imo Jones and Zouma are the perfect couple.

The figures you lot are talking about are cheap compared to the asking price I get told on my save - £115 million half way through the 4th season.

in FM12 I got him for 3.4 mil (after having a 30mil asking price during the season), because there was a relegation release clause, and him and papadopolous bossed the defence

Zouma for 17,5+Conquellin at the end of the 1st Season, great deal I think

I'm PSG, have made bids for him at 1st season, but always rejected...
finally got him at 2nd season only for 17M Euros (bargain), he's unhappy and wanted big move... :p
so, just wait until the end 1st season for getting best price,Mate... :D
cheers!

If you unsettle him in the first season you can get him for like 13

I bought zouma in my first season for 5mill n am half way through it he is worth about 11 now at the min and never seems to get a lower rating than a 8 in games, Defo worth the buy

2nd season with Liverpool, he was one of my big signings in January alongside Jack Wilshire.

Zouma signed for 26m pounds (talked down from their asking price of 32m). I sold Agger to PSG (who spent a good chunk of the previous season injured with declining stats) to fund the transfer. Although I still have Skrtel (who is a beast in his own right), Zouma and Sebastian Coates are challenging him for a regular starting spot. Zouma is an absolute physical beast... when he starts he regularly has the most interceptions and headers won per game on the pitch.

His biggest downside is that he's terrible with the ball at his feet and passing the ball. His passing % rating for me, half way through his first season, is in the 60% range (and that's with a focus on short passes).

Because he's so young I'm hoping his ball control improves, but i'm hesitant to focus on it in training as I don't want to take away from his defensive ability (which is naturally amazing, but also has potential to be beyond world-class).

Has anyone had success improving his technique, first touch, and passing?