BigJohnnyLFC

Reaction score
i already got papadoplous, should i get zouma to partner him, or is there any better young cb then zouma??

Thanks

You won't get a much better young defender than Zouma. The cheaper, the better, since Saint-Étienne make you pay through the nose early. Asking price can rise quite quickly as well.

Zouma, Varane, Umtiti, Jones, Yanga-Mbiwa, Sakho, Inigo Martinez, Matip & Munoz are my fave young centre back's... I'd say Zouma & Papa would be one of the best pairings in the game.

Zouma is must for me! I love him! I've started with city and get him 30august 2012 for 29million (LOL ;( ). He play very good as Central def left set marking and score some gols in corner.
A defender with hiest head/elevation ability is a must for me and zouma is the best.

Last edited:
Zouma is the best CB in the game, imo, and he can dominate the PL from year one.

He won the "highest rated" in the PL 6 years running on a long-term southampton save of mine.

i play spanish league and i dont find strandberg :(

iv'e got Zouma & Doria & Jones and i got to say ( EPIC ) players and a must have to all

Only problem with having Papadopoulos and Zouma as a CB partnership is that they're both poor with the ball at their feet.

another shout to strandberg from the Norwegian league. got him for 350k through first window n he ws the best defender in the bundesliga for years. excellent passing as well. and cheap.

Only problem with having Papadopoulos and Zouma as a CB partnership is that they're both poor with the ball at their feet.

It depends on your playing style...With a standard defenence (4, with 2 defender R/L) they can stop everyone! setting them with short passage and low mentality ...also they score many goals.

i already got papadoplous, should i get zouma to partner him, or is there any better young cb then zouma??

Thanks
Zouma is a beast but you need to be patient with him. I also added Raphael Varane. He was a pricier add but was nearly instantly world class for my Chelsea side. 7.6 rating at age 21.