Dantes7

Reaction score
Hello friends. I've tried this tactic and I wanted to share it with you.

TACTIC

View attachment 402727

The Purpose of Tactic
View attachment 402726 View attachment 402725
I like Lucescu and Mourinho style because they focus success and due to My plan is solid defense
and effective attack football so the purpose of this tactic to be a winner.

Training

View attachment 402724

Table , Fixture , Stats and Results

View attachment 402722View attachment 402721View attachment 402720View attachment 402719
View attachment 402723View attachment 402718View attachment 402717View attachment 402716

Player Stats

View attachment 402714View attachment 402712View attachment 402715

Finally

I would be happy if you try this tactic
I want to finish with Luce's and Mou's funny videos. :)
[video=youtube;8fYJqkuNm1c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fYJqkuNm1c[/video][video=youtube;ahYtEiW7Iq4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahYtEiW7Iq4[/video]

Last edited:
i'll give it ago i'll be plugging 5 games into the season though so results may not be the ideal best :)

good tactic 3 matches 10-0 hellas verona home , 0-0 zenit away ,4-0 fiorentina home :)... good possesion over 58%, solid defence ....btw i'm inter in 2025.

Hernandez is a poacher, why do you have him on as a false nine? Is that the type of player you need (albeit playing in a wrong role per his stats) or was he the only one you had available?

Hernandez is a poacher, why do you have him on as a false nine? Is that the type of player you need (albeit playing in a wrong role per his stats) or was he the only one you had available?
You are right but False 9 role is important for tactic. I didn't buy Hernandez due to I will change him but he still performs well.

Finally a tactic which isn't narrow. I lost the title to man united in my first season with Tottenham by 10 points but I did win the capital one cup. TBH the season was very weird because England won the world cup and the Tottenham board decided to build a new stadium. I'll try this tactic during my second season with Tottenham, I just hope I can win the title again.
Just looking at your team and you decided to sell the likes of Aron Lennon, Eriksen, Paulinhio and especially Saldado (he's banging them in for me) e.t.c

He didn't "decide" to sell them most likely, he only started off there in the third season, chances are that those players would have gone by then.