ben1250

Reaction score
Would like to start this story by saying hello because i am quite new to writing stories on forums and would be grateful if a few would follow :D

As the title suggests, its Kuwait's chance to become hero's.

Screenprints below of my official confirmation of the job and best players.

Thanks Bath Manager much appreciated, as you can see from the screenshots Bashar Abdullah will play a major role in getting this squad onto a higher standing rating wise where Kuwait currently stand a lowly 108th in the world just 10 behind border rivals Iraq.

First aim is to qualify from the group for Asian cup which is hard as my group consists of Australia, Oman and Indonisia i predict i'll miss out as i currently sit 3rd but you never know eh <)

Any requests for friendly's i should play will be much appreciated and thanks again for reading :wub:

First match up soon.

Should you be successful, this will be great !

Best of luck

Nice, good luck with qualifying, try get a Scotland match?;)

hope you screw austrailia!!

Must say i just had one of the best friendly match experiences of my life, the name of my story might seem abit unreasonable - the Brazil of middle east but with that performance and the way the players were set up great things are ahead no doubt.

Conceded a very early goal which has me thinking maybe my team talk was at fault any suggestions on friendly team talks i think i choose impress me which i though would motivate the player.

Set out with a 4-2-3-1 formation which is identical to Brazil's world cup 2010 tactic with 2 holding midfielders and letting 3 attacking midfielders roam with one lone striker, Abdullah up front for a man 30+ ran constantly fair credit he WILL be the main man for my Kuwait squad for the next 2 years.

Scotland friendly will be set up as soon as possible cheers for such quick and generous replies.

Scotland confirmed for 5.6.2010 which means seeing as its 13/8/2009 the wait will be a long one. Maybe tomorrow at the earliest sorry. Ranked 30 should be a challenge

Iceland has been proposed for earliest date available after Scotland, there rating is 96 nice prediction mate (H)

Next up Wales, update shortly and hopefully my first GOAL as Kuwait manager :)

GOAAAAAL.

First goal, very exciting i took the lead quite early and dominated play without creating much. Future looks bright considering Wales are ranked 67th which is a huge gap from 108th or whatever i am currently.

As shown on the screenprint Bellamy got sent off for a pretty shocking tackle to be honest even with FM's limited graphics he was tackling a man who didnt even have the ball, huge lack of composure.

Found a gem, striker who scored AJAB is absolutely lethal scored 10 in 10 at club level and almost same ratio for country, he has pace and likes a nice tap in.

Next up is a qualifier, i'll update before/after that depending on circumstances, Iceland friendly was accepted.

Absolutely disgusted, one of the most gutless performances i've ever witnessed on football manager 2010 at home. Now i'm not too bothered because Oman are ranked 80 which is 25+ more than me but 4-1 is woeful. A game i expected atleast a draw in to be honest.

Some lad Mubarek on his debut, must be made up because he was fantastic too good to be real and unplayed at international level, ran my left back raggid.

The score really isnt flattering for Oman, quite deflated confidence wise at the moment i'm so glad this is a asian trophy qualification stage and not world cup or i'd be going mad :'(

Screenshot of owd Mubarek, decent player he ripped me too pieces constantly.

Anyone know if this geezer's real or made up ?

Unlucky against Oman mate. Anw, good luck for the other matches (H)

Good start mate - might consider taking a look at the stickys on the stories section with advice on how to make stories more interesting etc. if this is your first one! All the same, good results (bad luck vs Oman, great vs Wales) and good luck for the Asian Cup qualifiers or the next qualifiers you go into! :p

I think the player you put up a screenshot of is almost certainly made up, unless you loaded Oman leagues and all Oman players when you started the game...

Screenshot of owd Mubarek, decent player he ripped me too pieces constantly.

Anyone know if this geezer's real or made up ?
he is real because if he was fake they'll do for him a toy's face(new gen) so he is real ;)

Thanks for the intrest guys, Joss i'll have a flick through tomorrow sometime because it's late and i'll have me thinking cap on then and it won't go straight over me head.

Agree about Mubarek i searched internet for a Oman born footballer and nothing so i'm guessing he's created, shame he isn't on my team eh ! :S

Next international is Australia in asian cup qualifiers.

* after match; Funny old game football get thrashed by minnows Oman then lose 1-0 against a team which in this area of the world are classed amongst the best, this result hopefully is the catalyst for better things, this asian trophy isn't what i am intrested in, world cup qualification is what i am building upto so hopefully with a few decent young lads might break through and help me succeed, Wilkshire scored by the way.

Bader Mubarak is an Omani player he isn't made up =)
Source - I am Kuwaiti - Nice to see people playing with my nation =)