Kuyt and Benayoun stay - Benitez

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez insists Yossi Benayoun and Dirk Kuyt will not leave Anfield this summer.

More...

Kuyt i understand (He's not a great striker but scores some important goals and runs around a lot) but don't rate Benayoun at Liverpool at all.

you have clearly never seen him play enough then, one of my fav players in England so good and fun to watch

kuyt is **** i make no secret of my thoughts on him hes rubbish as a striker

benayoun is decent but maybe not quite liverpool standard , but hes ok.

you have clearly never seen him play enough then, one of my fav players in England so good and fun to watch

Said i don't rate him at Pool. Was decent at West Ham still nothing special and i have probably seen him play more times than you have, to be fair.

Last edited:
You probably watch him on MOTD and in the odd live game on tv, i see him on the same but also when he has played v Boro at the Riverside whilst being there.

What my arguement is, is that i don't think Benayoun is a player that can help a team like Liverpool win the EPL.

Last edited:
So Redders you will have seen him a good 2-3 games more than me and thats if you went to the West Ham games aswell?

but i appolagise i have not read your first comment right and your prob right. he's no ronaldo,messi,kaka etc and wont win them the league i agree with you there