buckle14

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone else found that Kyle Bartley's a good player? He has so much potential. I had him when I started the game at Arsenal, and he went on loan to Palace. Then I joined Portsmouth, and he was on loan there for two seasons, becoming a key player during a season in the Championship. I then joined Roma, and I signed him from Arsenal for £17m (yes i know, very very expensive). I thought he was worth the money though. I sold Phillipe Mexes to Inter for £20m in order to recoup the funds I spent. Bartley and Gary Cahill are my two center backs and they are doing fantastically. Being England manager too, I also showed a bit of bias towards Bartley, and capped him, and he's a good member of the squad. I'm now starting 2013/14 season, so it has taken a while for him to reach this level.

I think the key is just to give him games at a young age, and he becomes the player he is.

Anyone else found him to be good?

I fully agree, I picked him up for my Crewe side at the beginning of my second season, suprisingly after he was released by Arsenal. He quickly became my first choice centre back, amazing potential aswell and great consistency

i am in 2016 with qpr and he is in my first XI and on the dringes of the england squad, highly recommended if you can get him early in the game for cheap like i did!

What instrctions do you give him? For me, in my Arsenal team, he is really incosistent.

He has great potential and does well if u train and develop him right