tony1

Reaction score
anyone had any experience with them and whats the best way to get the best out of them?:)

they didnt really go onto be anything worth mentioning. i didnt manage them but they finished up at like morton and teams like that

i haD a look thru the editor and they have gave players in the spl players terrible PA

i haD a look thru the editor and they have gave players in the spl players terrible PA

i had noticed that there wasnt really any of the real life prospects that end up being anything special. only ones that turn into decent players are jamie ness, james forrest and frazer fyvie

Brilliant in the Championship, Out of their depth in the Prem.
Rather go for Gregg Wylde or Jamie Ness myself

I loaned Darren Cole out to Partick Thistle and when he returned I gave him a few games and he never done well at all so I just sold him to Partick

anyone got any screenshots they could put up of gregg wylde, jamie ness, darren cole and kyle hutton on the screenshot page?
thanks

kyle hutton is poor, so is rory loy and a couple of other fringe players.
gregg wylde is okay, but only ever backup. rangers' team doesn't really have any decent youth prospects, not on this game at least :\ Jamie Ness was getting the odd game for a few years but only ever got 1 and a half stars..

these screenshots are 5 years in - as you can see, kyle hutton is well below average, jamie ness could maybe have stayed as a fringe player, but with the likes of edu, buzaglo, sokolowski and fyvie in my team, he would never have got a look in..