Skrong

Reaction score
Bought him in my Spurs save, and my goodness, the man is the perfect CB. Any experiences with him?

He is great, tho you have to train his positioning. If you get that fixed, he IS the perfect CB.

Big papa is a beast! His only drawback is he racks up too many fouls due to over aggression. Expect at least a couple of suspensions per season.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

He gets his yellow cards because of his bad positioning. He is often too late where he needs to be, so he makes his foul. Within 2 seasons his positioning reaches 15 if you have a 5 star coach. THen he is 22 and is for the next 11 years the best defender in the game. It takes about 6 seasons with a 5 star coach to get him to 20 positioning.

True that. :S He's picking up a ton of cards, but he's rock solid in defense with someone with a good defensive mind. Weird thing is, I'm watching my games and he's an anchorman in a double pivot with Sandro (he's not a better CB than Super Jan or Kaboul atm) in 4-2-3-1 and he's REALLY good going forward, he's racking up key passes and might end up with 10+ assists (he's at 4 assists in 8 games). oO) But that might be partly due to the intelligence of the other players, I'm not too sure.