TSK007

Reaction score
Has anyone tried him? Great defensive stats except for composure. How his he as a limited defender or BWM?

He's amazing. Apart from the fact he gets red carded a lot due to high aggression. Which can let you down in certain circumstances

If you can get him less than 10 million, he's possibly the best defender, but he should be your best defender. I only use him when the game is not on the line. I stressed him with decision making individual training (tactical training) and he was able to get 13 decision. Which is not a bad number for a player who always dives his tackles.
If you're looking for a defender like him, you should consider Javi Martinez. He can be your BWM or your BPD. His decision stat is off the charts, but it will be very hard to get him to join you (plus his anticipation is incredible, 20, and he always scores the game winner set pieces for me... just like the UEFA Super Cup).
[h=3]Balanta is pretty good as well, he has the decision stats you would wish you can get from a defender.[/h]-jumbjumb

He's brilliant as a BWM on Defend.

Absolutely one of the best (if not the best) BWMs (defend) in the game. Has to be tutored by someone with "better mentality" and his individual training should be biased on composure during his first season. After 2-3 seasons he will be amongst the best players in your team and in your league :)

He is a monster. Gets red-carded VERY rarely with me, his tackles are very precise.

He is a monster. Gets red-carded VERY rarely with me, his tackles are very precise.

Same here, in spite of his high aggression. Never get to manage him myself but seems to be doing exceptionally well on my different saves.

Gets himself injured A LOT though. Maybe all those aggression, bravery and work rate stats had something to do with it. Then again, he gets right back on track once he regain his fitness level at full speed.