Hp99

Reaction score
This is my first ever tactic I personally created and I think I am doing quite well, I am unbeaten with only a draw with napoli.

View attachment 247787

CanI have your opinions? If you need any more detail just ask.

As you can see I am playing with Chelsea. I payed attention to PPM's. For example, Ashley Cole likes to get forward whenever possible, therefore I set him to wing back - Attack, and I set mata to inside forward because he likes to get into channels I just went from there. I will give you an upload link ASAP.

http://www.2shared.com/file/8-0E6bAE/My_First_Tactic.html

Goalkeeper - Any Goalkeeper than can save ;L

Right Back - Needs to be running up and down pacey, creative. I.e Maicon

Centre Back Right - Needs to cover for the Stopper if he cannot stop the attacker. Tackling and Strength are useful.

Centre Back Left - The Stopper, closes down the attacking move. Similar to the CBR attribute-wise.

Left Back - Same as Right Back. Ashely Cole is perfect here.

TBC....

Last edited:
Reminds me a bit of the Czech team of Euro 2004.

You need to add some more screenshots, explain the tactic and either tell us how to set it up exactly how you have it in every single detail or give us an upload link.

You also need to explain any required PPMs as we now know there are some what PPMs are beneficial to whatever position; what type of player is required to play in each position and what level of team the tactic is suited to.