im quite suprised that no one took them yet
Barcelona and Lionel Messi please

haha I'm such an idiot, I was going to pick Barca but thought Drogba had taken them where he said "I am in and will take Barcelona and Messi"

haha I'm such an idiot, I was going to pick Barca but thought Drogba had taken them where he said "I am in and will take Barcelona and Messi"

Haha, it would be quite unfair that i play when i know which players whill be in which pack

Can I have Sevilla. Will they still have rakitic considering he has moved to Barcelona. If not I pick him. If he's moved I'll pick Moreno

yes you can get rakitic, if i allowed diego costa for atletico i will allow and rakitic for sevilla

Little preview

First rounds will be in honor of World Cup - it will contain 10 packs and in 8 pack you will get 3 players from one team and a manager/stadium/perk (from group A Brazil, Croatia, Mexico and Cameroon, then so on from other groups) and in each round will be 2 mixed packs with 1 player from each country in each group and a manager or stadium

Oooo been waiting for someone to do one of these!

Malaga - Ignacio Camacho

Little preview

First rounds will be in honor of World Cup - it will contain 10 packs and in 8 pack you will get 3 players from one team and a manager/stadium/perk (from group A Brazil, Croatia, Mexico and Cameroon, then so on from other groups) and in each round will be 2 mixed packs with 1 player from each country in each group and a manager or stadium
Sounds good! Will you pm us anything or will it all be done in the comments on this thread?

This looks AWESOME with the preview as well. One of the best sounding Auction games I have ever seen!

Sounds good! Will you pm us anything or will it all be done in the comments on this thread?

You guys will of course give me yours bids in PM, all rest will be done in comments on this thread

except you got some questions, then i can answer it in PM

Come on people! I'm looking forward to this starting.

I will start this auction game on tuesday night and there are 4 options

Option 1 is to have 12 players and we will play in Croatian league
Option 2 is to have 16 players and we will play in Russian league
Option 3 is to have 18 players and we will play in Bundesliga
Option 4 is to have 20 players and we will play in LA Liga

In case of first 3 options there will be no starter packs