How should the teams be picked?

• Total voters

Jamie.

Reaction score
Here Are The Details To My Annual La Liga Game For Reliable And Loyal Players
Imagine a room full of people who are almost always punctual and on daily....a room where the host (I.E me) was on all the time and made the game available to tweak for transfers etc 24 hours a day....
Sound like the game for you?
Well heres how I work things, the game runs until I cant find people to replace inactives and when the number gets pathetic. My history of hosting has lead to EPL games running up to 2015 and European leagues running to around the same mark and further. Here are my rules for this game

1, Teams are picked at random by the computer or by the good old fashioned method of my hat. I'm running with names in a hat for now but if I get less than 8 to sign up before scheduled start time I will run computer picks
2. If you extremely lucky and get a top 6 team-Valencia Real Madrid Atletico Madrid Barcelona Villareal Sevilla
The first rule is that you must loan at least 8 players out a season to others in the league (special permittance granted for inactive members/lack of)
Another is that you all must transfer list 3 players per season minimum and signings are freedom of choice however I do not expect people to leave clubs finances in tatters
Make it stable or you will not last a season before Admin
3. Team for me will be random as will yours, players under 21 getting sold between us must be fair deals please have consideration for the inevitable few that will get stuck with a lesser team
4. The season will have 2 windows as usual however I do request that who ever gets judged to have made the worst signing of the week posts during those windows keeps up the banter and takes it in jest.
I will do posts on here of ingame weeks, shock results signings etc.
It will now be a rule to post on here transfers etc but it will look nice when we vote for our own manager of the real time week :)

OK now I wont put up team sheet till the draw which I have scheduled as tomorrow night at 10pm GMT
At this time I hope to have received positive feedback on ACTIVE people wanting to join and will put up a post of members later
Join Hamachi Network LaLiga2010
Password:123

Have A Nice Day <)

Last edited:
I'd be very interested in joining if I may. I'm on during near enough all my free time, except when I'm playing football (American). I'm unsure wether you just need people to register their interest or not, so if you need me to do more just ask :)

Yeah thats great, just to be clear everyone if you post or pm me you will be in tomorrows draw
To be fair I will be doing the draw in a perfectly normal top hat that i will find from somewhere or if not (probably not) take the opportunity to pull out a baseball cap and put in the names and draw
Hamachi network is running so if you are interested please come and join it

To the moderator that will inevitably view this message because....well your doing your job
Please close thie thread
Reason being-I changed my mind by lack of interest by the fm community in a la liga game
So I discussed with the few that have joined and I decided on a European super league game
I will of course need to now go and make a new thread for that so.....
Could you be so kind as to close this one?

Last edited:
Ohhhh this is closed.
Well should be
Game never started like this changed format etc