La Liga

• Thread starter Jack
  • Start date
  • Replies 44
  • Views 4K
Great game.

Messi was amazing and so were Ronaldinho and Etto (obviously)

Real Madrids defence were terrible and where was David Beckham?

Also how orange is Gutis face.

Messi, Eto'o and Ronaldinho were amazing. It takes some doing to make the madrid fans applaud you when you play for Barca. Madrid were atrocious, no passion at all they were all feeling sorry for themselves. Casillas was madrids best player and at least Beckham tried hard compared to the rest of them. Totally diabolical from Madrid. Well done Barca you deserved the points.

Great game. And Gregor don't just ask where Beckham was, ask where all of Real Madrid where. Extremely poor performance by their standards.

Lee said:
Great game. And Gregor don't just ask where Beckham was, ask where all of Real Madrid where. Extremely poor performance by their standards.

becks was first to spring to mind seeign as the commentator kepy wanking him off.

Gregor thats because he was the only Madrid player who wasnt feeling sorry for himself. Only him casillas and Ramos seemed to care.

that was Ramos caring, I'd hate to see him when he wasnt.

granted, Beckham did run around like a headless chicken

Ramos didnt play well but he was working his bollox off.

casillis played well could have been alot more but messi was something else madrid just couldnt cope with him if barcelona play like that all season the titles ours for the taking

Ye Messi confused Carlos. Carlos should of kept attacking and forget about Messi because whenever carlos went forward we looked like we could of scored. If Luxembourgo wanted someone to defend Messi without going forward he should have played Diogo from the start.

Watching Barca Vs Racing atm.. Eto'o goal was brillaint!.. looked abit like ronnies goal against real madrid but in my opinion better.

Is La Liga better than the EPL?

El Classico was miles better than the EPL, if the top teams in the EPL meet its defensive and boring as ****.

But what are the matches like Barca brs Racing like?

They are very entertaining.

Another good goal by messi, and a great pen by ronnie.. he struck the ball brillaint.

Looks like my spanish team are guna win it.

Ye La Liga is better than the EPL because I would rather watch the Betis Sevilla derby than a Sunderland Newcastle derby.

Real Madrid came back from 2-0 down for a 2-2 draw. We need a drastic turn-around quick.

They're only more attacking games because none of the teams can defend. La Liga might be more attractive than the EPL but it's not as good.

Yes but I would rather watch Wigan play than Chelsea because even though Chelsea are the better team Wigan's games are more exciting than watching chelsea easily defeat some team.

Don't agree with those of you saying La Liga's better. Look at West Ham v Man U yesterday. Ham, a team expected to go down, scored after 52 secs, and often tried to get a second. United on the other hand played amazing football for parts of the first half and in the second half. Also look at Utd v Chelsea-as if that was defensive. Both teams had decent chances in the first half, and in the second, we could of made it two, and Chelsea attacked to try an get an equaliser but were cautious if United got on the counter

Well i personally would call La liga better... its more attacking type of football which is good to watch, but the premiership can some times be Like that too. The Prem is a rougher game than La Liga.. no of this diving and rolling around ****.