Season Two

Other Competitions

View attachment 381273

The likes of Grimaldo, Sergi Gomez, Sergi Roberto and Rafinha are all getting decent game time now. However, with Pinto almost retiring and his backup Olazabal leaving on a free I might have to alter the games rules slightly in order to get me a decent keeper. Perhaps allowing the signing of one Spaniard per season??

One of the first La Masia products, Juan Pedro, is showing signs of developing into a monster!

View attachment 381275

Juan Pedro looking very promising! Shame about the La Masia recruits this year, not quite got the same "umph" as the likes of Juan Pedro. Fingers crossed for a more fruitful intake next season!

Are u tutoring juan pedro? How r u training him individually? It has grown a lot !
btw, great story man

Are u tutoring juan pedro? How r u training him individually? It has grown a lot !
btw, great story man
Train as box to box midfielder. I do that for all centre midfielders and usually always works.

He was tutored by Xavi first season and Sergio Busquets now

How about a rule where you can only bring back former academy products? So for a GK you could sign Pepe Reina? Would keep it all in house still, Loving the story mate KIU

How about a rule where you can only bring back former academy products? So for a GK you could sign Pepe Reina? Would keep it all in house still, Loving the story mate KIU

Definitely a good idea imo

I had thought of that but Reina had just signed a new deal with Liverpool and wouldn't come. I can't think of any other GKs previously from Barcelona.

But I will adopt the policy of buying back players (Thiago etc).

nah, i would keep any sort of challenge in this save W4NKER. you dont have any other keepers? if they are bad, 2bad ! get a good wall in front of the keeper ;) i would not change your rules tbh. would spoil the challenge in it, don't you think ?

great idea this, haven't played my FM in a while but this is making me want to get back into it big time!! Looking forward to the next update

God I just can't get into a game on the full version of FM. Too many small insignificant features that I detest!

wow. neymar played alright didn't he? ;)

Are you using a tailored tactic for your strikers because it sure seems to be working a treat

mate normally when instant resulting what match plan do you use. Find that I often drop points for games I should win

who do you play in the taget man role? There's no strikers who suit it currently in the barca squad?

mate normally when instant resulting what match plan do you use. Find that I often drop points for games I should win
None

who do you play in the taget man role? There's no strikers who suit it currently in the barca squad?
Change the left striker to Complete Forward and play Messi there, Neymar on the right