February 13 - April 13
View attachment 323739

A new look to the results now showing goals scored! As you'll see we went unbeaten this month which leaves us in good stead to nick that final playoff position. Lacarra has been playing exceptionally well and goes into the final two games in great form with 5 in 3 which is great news considering that Coda has suffered an injury that'll keep him out until the end of the season and Selva isn't playing as well as he can.

View attachment 323740

The league table shows us in a respectable 5th place (11 places above expectation) with just two games to go. As you can see, we're holding on to 5th place on goal difference and it's looking unlikely we'll be overturned via goal difference however our last two fixtures are against 3rd place and 16th place so optimistically my San Marino Calcio team will pick up 4 points here. Meanwhile Treviso will have slightly easier matches against the 11th place and 3rd placed teams.

Sadly I messed up again in this save and forgot to screenshot a youth candidate report whilst I could and when I went back to get one it wouldn't let me. Despite this there's no one really worth showing you guys anyway but don't fret because I have this:

-

International Update
View attachment 323741
Here is the standings of Group 8 in the European Championship and we sit a more then respectful 6th place. So since the last update we played Macedonia and Moldova and managed an absolutely amazing feat against Macedonia in the friendly.

-

View attachment 323742
Macedonia 4 - 1 San Marino
Yes, that's right - we scored A GOAL. For the first time in my tenure at San Marino we managed to put a goal in the back of the opposing net.

View attachment 323743
San Marino 0 - 2 Moldova

The only team we could of beat, we lost to. Poor result.​

I signed Selva on mine, he aint half bad either!

Proof that he's a beast!

Mojo can you post a ss of your tactic, as I would like to see what approach you use if that aint too much trouble, after 2 miserbale attempts at this I'm embarking on my third

great going in the league Meguel, ignore the NT results that'll take a good few years to improve

Mojo can you post a ss of your tactic, as I would like to see what approach you use if that aint too much trouble, after 2 miserbale attempts at this I'm embarking on my third

Just a flat central 4-3-3

An NT goal is always a wonderful thing.

Should have a playoff and end of season update soon.

End of Season
View attachment 324037

We lost our playoff match meaning we'll be in Serie C next season although our form of 14 games unbeaten in our last matches leaves us in good stead for promotion next year. Our second leg loss was especially disappointing because we led 1-0 in the 89th minute before conceding two stupid goals.

View attachment 324039

The final table showing Cremonese and Virtus Entella (who we lost to) are the teams going up to the Serie B next season and thoroughly deserve to in my opinion as Cremonese were a very hard team to play. Not much else to say here except our ending goal difference was quite impressive in my opinion.

View attachment 324041

Lacarra just missed out on the golden boot this season, not bad for his debut season at the club. I expect him to be a 30+ goal man next season. Magnusson was also very impressive and I'll be looking to bring him in next season on another loan deal.

View attachment 324043

New boy Gulraiz won goal of the year...

View attachment 324044

... Whilst I lead the team to their best ever finish.

Top Performers
View attachment 324047View attachment 324048View attachment 324049

And that wraps up a pretty productive first season, although I would of liked to be in Serie B next year. If we aren't in Serie B by the end of next season though I fear financial problems may cause difficulties.

Just read this. Nice stuff, defo the challenge I'll be taking on after I've finished my Chelsea save :)

Pre-Season
View attachment 324065
Poor pre-season but as usual the assistant took care of it. On loan centre-half Diniz seems to be fitting in well as he nets twice in two games whilst Lacarra and Poletti have got three goals each which bodes well for the club going forward. In the Italian Cup we've set a new record for goals in a game which is disappointing considering we shipped 6 of the 10.

View attachment 324066

Because of the clubs deteriorating finances I've been limited to loans in terms of strengthening the squad which is all right considering about half aren't costing me anything per week. Going out is mostly just young players who have no place in the squad and were taking up wages. Despite the number of incoming loans I don't feel they are quite as strong as some of the loanees I had last season.

On the staff front it's becoming a major issue because I can't sign scouts because the board wont let me offer more then £325 per week which no one will accept and they wont allow me to give them more because we can't afford it.

-

International
View attachment 324067

More mediocrity as we receive our biggest loss yet against non other then Wales. I didn't see the point of posting a picture of the group yet because nothing has changed really.​

wow great first season, unlucky on missing out on promotion

September 13 - November 13
View attachment 324086
An awful start to the new campaign as we manage just a 40% win ratio from our first 10 league games meaning that promotion will be a tough ask again this season. Lacarra is showing fantastic form again in the league although is being overshadowed by Carpi's Arma who has scored an amazing 18 goals in 11 appearances.

View attachment 324087

The league table shows us in a disappointing 10th although by winning our next two fixtures we could potentially go 5th and be back in contention for a playoff place. Lecce don't seem as dominant as Cremonese were last season so I can see a lot of changing places up at the top of the table this season.

View attachment 324088

And sadly San Marino legend Andy Selva's contract was terminated via a mutual decision due to his lack of first team action for the club.​

man I feel your pain, I'm currently attempting, the league is hard enough, don't even get me started on the nt

man I feel your pain, I'm currently attempting, the league is hard enough, don't even get me started on the nt

The NT will be hard to develop until San Marino Calcio are in the Serie A to be honest, and I'm starting to think that'll take a good 5 years.

November 13 - January 14
View attachment 324200
We can score goals but the defense is all over the place... With no explanation for why. The defenders are all Serie A youth players or players that couldn't step up from Serie B whilst Vivan is supposedly one of the best keepers in the league... Lacarra and Poletti both performing well in the league but everyone else is letting them down...

View attachment 324201

We sit 14th and in the relegation places but that doesn't matter anymore because...

View attachment 324202

I got sacked. After taking the team to their best finish ever, nearly winning promotion and bringing in some great talent in the form of Lacarra and Gulraiz it wasn't enough sadly. Understandably though I did not manage the squad harmony well or the clubs finances I don't think it was meriting of the sack just yet but what do I know? I failed the San Marino challenge...

So the question remains: Do I give in or try again with my new found experience?​

Unlucky mate, try it again I'd say :)

that's more than a bit ****! San Marino board seem very trigger happy in this one.

that's more than a bit ****! San Marino board seem very trigger happy in this one.

Yeah, it came as a surprise considering my job status was "untouchable" the month before :/