Lac of discipline shown at the club?? have no clue waht to do??

Anhigamelover

Reaction score
hey guy's plz help. now this is the 3rd time a players has said this to me, and i dont have a clue what to do where to start?? can any one show me some light on this matter??

When players get sent off, do you warn or fine them wages after the game?

If not, players will tell you there is lack of discipline at the club.

also if you speak to someone and they have a go at you, stand your ground and dont give in - youll get more respect rather than pussying out and letting the player win.

ive had many players ask me for higher wages - tell them to naff off because there is still time to run on their contract.

and if someone has terribly poor moral for a while warn them about transfer listing them if their attitude doesnt change, helps with discipline and it (normally) boosts their moral, very rarely will they be 'shocked by your threats', and even when they do stand your ground as i said previously.

Would showing favouritism to players show a lack of discipline ?

well it's not just the banning that counts. other things count too. if my star player is performing really bad i would hammer him, i dun care if he becomes unhappy, one team is better than one person.

slam them if their training badly i bashed rooney for bad training and he improved next month.U need to bash them up and show them u are the power.