Lacina Traore - The Next Didier Drogba.

gossip column- Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is tracking CFR Cluj's 6ft 6in Ivorian striker Lacine Traore - dubbed 'The New Adebayor'

If he's the new Adebayor, I'd stay away from him, just means he's a lazy **** who want's money.

I thought he was 6 ft 8 ? Did he shrink ? :p

He is on fire on my QPR team him and djiby fall are dominating balls in the box keeping loanees taffer and ngog out the team

im on the 10.2 patch and yeh if hes going to get first team, but only if you have russian leagues loaded

i dont have the russian league loaded and i have loaned him out was that a good call? and i ment is your database small medium or large mate?

i use large always, people on here reccomend not to loan to clubs where the leagues are not loaded, as they say the players dont seem to improve, so i can only go along with that.

i use large always, people on here reccomend not to loan to clubs where the leagues are not loaded, as they say the players dont seem to improve, so i can only go along with that.

as long they playing in a loaded league they improve , if there playin well in a non loaded league they have improved in my case but could be because it was hearts with European football

here mate i seriously heed help with traore hes came back from loan and hes status i dont think has went up since when he was 19 to now and hes nerli 21 any tips i seriously need help mate?

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

here mate i seriously heed help with traore hes came back from loan and hes status i dont think has went up since when he was 19 to now and hes nerli 21 any tips i seriously need help mate?

I tried to sign him for Liverpool,bidded 3 Million,got rejected.Then i bidded four Million,with three million in a years time,it got rejected all this in my first season!

arsenal are interested in him in real life (unsurprisingly)

Yeah heard of him a couple of days ago irl. He is already on the radar of the big clubs in the world (Arsenal are apparently after him). and has been dubbed as the next Adebayor as well. at 6ft6 he a moutain of a striker, Though I never looked him up on FM10. I might try to sign him instead of getting Lukaku!!

Last edited:
his stats down seem to improve just the odd one up by one but still 19 on my game but his performances improve alot and the amount of headers he scores is a big asset

hes getting quite poor on mine he had a spell where he was scoring goals and look at him does anyone have any advice playing traore and dzeko upfront or traore and lukaku so he can start bangingin the goals? because at the minute his status is not improving and hes getting poor.
2i1cpiv.jpg

Last edited:
anyone tell me why i cant find him, look at my above posts ^^^

im no pro with him i have only had him half a season just found the guy and posted thought hed be a good asset with his height, and then noticed his personal part.

josh what leagues is loaded when hes ment to be the next drogba?

Brzail, Croatia, England, France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Mexico, Portugal and Spain. He's also on fire my my west brom atm getting alot better with his feet aswell. 13 goals 4 assists in 17 not bad, just coming to January and got a few top clubs interested in him.

i use complete striker him and fire crosses in, has been on and off in prem so far but my midfield are playing so bad. the other guy im posting is a good partner for him but im QPR so dunno both other teams. the two where both injured for 4 weeks and since for game against villa havent shown form like before. traore did get young player of the month for his first 3 performances but has got a 4.7 since his injury

i think he would of got more last season but i spent first 12 games tweaking tactic and he was on a 8 game dry patch soon i changed to a 442 he was on fired and him and fall won me the league

Last edited: