Status
Not open for further replies.

ZajacFC

Reaction score
I'm having some problems with this player (managing Napoli btw). On average when he was in U21s he was scoring hat tricks every 2 games (bogus statistic but you get the idea).

So I thought to give him some first team football, especially in the absence of Lavezzi. He hasn't really found his footing yet. Right now I've experimented with him either in Advanced Forward or Deep Lying Forward roles. Still not really showing the promise that he was supposed to.

Anybody else get some success with this player? Any advice on how to use him.

he doesnt get good for a few years with alot of first team football.

As above play him as a targetman and he does take quite awhile to become a top performer, least he always did for me. You definatly want to get him onto individual training to improve his finishing. As this always seems to be so poor, I did that and he started to improve but definatly give him some time, he's still fairly young and has to adapt to your tactics and league style too.

Good luck.

Yeah I put him on Finishing training almost immediately when I saw how low it was.
Ok so the general consensus for him is Targetman. So does that mean Cavani (or Lavezzi depending on who gets injured) should be a poacher, or should I just leave them as deep-lying forward?

Status
Not open for further replies.