goonergun435

Reaction score
Fabregas has just told me he is worried about lack of discipline team has shown, wat does it mean and how do i improve it

spelling mistake on title

soz

If a player gets sent off start handing out warnings, fines etc

It means that there isn't much control in the dressing rooms and he,as captain of the team,wants them to be more disciplined.

In your team talks,you might want to show them more adamance by saying "Don't get complacent" if your 1-0 up or if your facing a smaller team "I expect a win"

Or even interact with Fabregas to re-assure him.

He is probably unhappy that you are spelling names of treads wrong |)

Na just have to give more fines when people are sent off and stuff :S

thanks guys chanakh got sent off and i didnt give him a fine thanks anyway

I'm facing a problem with discipline now that's simply refusing to be solved, I've done everything I know of, including warnings and issuing fines, but still no improvement.
In my Inter save, first season, 31 matches played, 16 Red cards + 75 Yellow cards.
So far 3 players have been sent off more than once and have been fined 1 weeks wages, but they still get sent off.

Any advice on this, I'm considering selling the most undisciplined players, maybe it'll im prove the whole team's attitude, only problem is that they're 2 of my most valued players (Walter Samuel and Davide Santon), should I sell them, or do you recommend something else?

I do this usually

First sending off - Warning
Second sending off - Warning
Third sending off - Fine 1 week wages
Forth sending off - Fine 2 week wages
Never had a fifth but any after that id just keep fining 2 weeks wages

My problem is that it's a whole team attitude, could it be possibly affected by certain members?

I'm facing a problem with discipline now that's simply refusing to be solved, I've done everything I know of, including warnings and issuing fines, but still no improvement.
In my Inter save, first season, 31 matches played, 16 Red cards + 75 Yellow cards.
So far 3 players have been sent off more than once and have been fined 1 weeks wages, but they still get sent off.

Any advice on this, I'm considering selling the most undisciplined players, maybe it'll im prove the whole team's attitude, only problem is that they're 2 of my most valued players (Walter Samuel and Davide Santon), should I sell them, or do you recommend something else?

Woww!!! a red card every 2 games is ridiculously high. Ive only got 1 in 50 games this season, I use aggresive tackling and I have players like Santon and Sissoko.....

16 red cards and 75 is very much, and you might have to consider changing the player settings, to moderate tackles.

How i manage to keep discipline in my squat, is by sticking to this guideline:

red card from 2 yellow cards results in warn
direct red card results in 1 week fine.

No matter if the red card has been giving in the Champions League Final, 2 mins before the end where the player gives away a penalty, or if it's in the league cup 3 round vs Chester, you still stick to the guideline.

Btw. if the same player gets 2-3 red cards in a row (right after ending quarantine), you can choose to substitute the warn with fine, and 1 week fine with 2 weeks..

And then remember to choose teamtalks that does not upset the team, plus let them know if they didnt played well enought (in the "match talk").

16 red cards and 75 is very much, and you might have to consider changing the player settings, to moderate tackles.

How i manage to keep discipline in my squat, is by sticking to this guideline:

red card from 2 yellow cards results in warn
direct red card results in 1 week fine.

No matter if the red card has been giving in the Champions League Final, 2 mins before the end where the player gives away a penalty, or if it's in the league cup 3 round vs Chester, you still stick to the guideline.

Btw. if the same player gets 2-3 red cards in a row (right after ending quarantine), you can choose to substitute the warn with fine, and 1 week fine with 2 weeks..

And then remember to choose teamtalks that does not upset the team, plus let them know if
they didnt played well enought (in the "match talk").

I adhere to a similar guideline where 1 sending off is a warning, 2 sending off's are 1 week wages, then 2 weeks.

I set them to conservative tackiling, and give the shout to stay on feet.

I'll see what I can do with team talks though, it's usually in the first 10 minutes that I miss a player, just won a game playing with 9 players early morning today, I'm honestly baffled.

I had the same problem with fabregas in my first season. He also went on to request for a transfer but i had a private chat with him and told i am shocked about your unprofessional behavior and all that. He apologized to me and now he is at the top of the club's all time leading appearance list.

i had same problem with Cesc on my save in 3rd season. in first 2 season won PL and CL twice. In 3rd season friendly Clichy got sent off for 2 yellow cards. Normally after 1st red card they get warning they fine etc. But because was friendly I wasnt bothered. They Cesc says he unhappy about lack of discipline and what I was gonna do about it. I answered that I was in charge and none of his business. He now unhappy and feel alienated (which I presume means the rest of the players are on my side). He doesnt want to speak with me anymore, transfer window closed. I still play him and at moment still my captain, unless it effects other players. If he want to go im not gonna cry too much as I got Nasri, Wiltshire, Hamsik, Rodwell, Lansbury (world class as always on FM but not real life) with me.
I play 4231 with Fabregas as a deep lying playmaker, but he not the most important player so if i recieve £30m offer he gonna go