Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Is anyone else experiencing this. When I get through to around february/march time in my first season my players start moaning about the lack of discipline of the squad. I find this hard to believe as I'm a quite a strict manager. I'm running the latest patch 11.2.1
I've had the occurence now 3 times now...It might be me so advice would be good.

Staff member
Reaction score
no ****, another "lack of discipline" thread. Use search mate :)
Answer to your q. Fine your players :)

Reaction score
Talk to them saying that they are not doing well during training when they are not doing well in training... sometimes warn them about poor performance..

Reaction score
If they're complaining about a lack of discipline, they've given you a reason to expect the best out of them week-in, week-out.

If they play badly, tell them so in the post-match team talk and even go out of your way to tell them they had a bad game in a private interaction. If they play well, don't be so generous with praise. As well as this, red cards should be met with at least a one-week fine - even if it's unjust, the players will know where they stand and know that you mean business.

Reaction score
Thanks for your replys. I gotta admit I dont speak to them individually after a match about there performance as on fm10 it didn't effect them. I give 1 week fines out if its just...