Lack of players dubbed 'Wonderkids'?

forza-juve

Reaction score
So I've had the game a while now and I've noticed that there arn't that many players with the wonderkid label in their personal section if you view them in comparison to FM09. Yes I know there is Balotelli, Santon, Kroos, Perotti but hardly any players actually have the wonderkid label.

how many wonderkids are there actually in real life?

funny, i was actually thinking about this a couple of days ago, everybody seemed to be a wonderkid at some brief stage on fm09, so when u snapped them up they where awesome, on this everybody seems to just be a player and nothing more

funny, i was actually thinking about this a couple of days ago, everybody seemed to be a wonderkid at some brief stage on fm09, so when u snapped them up they where awesome, on this everybody seems to just be a player and nothing more
there were too many on 09. look at real life football. not every player is wonderkid

there were too many on 09. look at real life football. not every player is wonderkid

I know there were way too many on 09. But it seems like they tried to not commit the same mistake of putting too many and put in too little.

Though there do seem to be more players 'dubbed the next *insert famous player name*'. Which I suppose is just as good as being labelled a wonderkid, especially when they are 'next Pirlo/Milito/Kaka' etc etc.

yeah, but i have noticed, that several players get labeled as wonderkids a bit in to the game, ½-2 seasons and then there are several wonderkids who did exist when the game started, so not regens

yeah, but i have noticed, that several players get labeled as wonderkids a bit in to the game, ½-2 seasons and then there are several wonderkids who did exist when the game started, so not regens

Really? Thats interesting. I suppose that also makes sense, in various lists I've seen detailing PA's of players very few of those players given even -10/-9 PA's are 'wonderkids' in the game at the start. Plus I suppose as PA's can change the game needs time to see initial development before dubbing them a wonderkid.

I agree wit the general thought that there was too many on 09 but i have seen quite a few on patch 2 but fewer on patch 3.

I had Bojan on loan for a season and he began a wonderkid at the end of the season