hwaterl

Reaction score
My Leeds finally stayed up well in EPL after 2 years of game ( 2012)..ranked 8th of epl last season and luckily grabbed a Euro Cup Qualification by winning the League Cup :p

However my team really got a problem that annoys me which is the problem of holding ball possession.... most of the time I need to play counter attack to win the game instead of controlling the match and i won most of my game with 1-0....my defence is pretty well, just the 2nd least conceded team of the league ...but i only scored around 3X goals :O

I played 4-5-1 for the last two seasons and changed to 442 after Romero Lukaku joined....

Where can I improve for my squad?? and how to gain more possession in the match?

oh btw Lee Chun-So is quite a good player in my team..he often scores amazing free-kicks ;)

Last edited:
pass to feet
slow tempo
narrow width
control strategy
rigid philosophy

You have Steven taylor and Carroll! :O

When in game, select retain possession and pass to feet in the dropdown list.

You have Steven taylor and Carroll! :O

When in game, select retain possession and pass to feet in the dropdown list.
yeah cuz newcastle relegated in the first season when i was promoted
they were just 7m in total..nice bargain
but i dont understand why when i play Steven as my captain, andy will "find it difficult to gain motivation because of steven" LOL

the chairman gave me 23m after i promoted, and 35m next season...i was amazed by that haha
that's why i could build this

usually i played 4-5-1...but i want carroll and lukaku both on the pitch so changed to 4-4-2 :( frustrated

If you have some spare transfer kitty try signing a player with high passing, first touch, technique, dictates tempo and a good playmaker, what sort of transfer money do you have? That player will be the base of all your attacks ands will pop with a lot of assists.

If you have some spare transfer kitty try signing a player with high passing, first touch, technique, dictates tempo and a good playmaker, what sort of transfer money do you have? That player will be the base of all your attacks ands will pop with a lot of assists.
i only got 3m left after some crazy buying oO)
The reason i bought D' Alessandro this season is to do those things u mentioned :D maybe he takes time to adopt to the new team?

All looks pretty good, except what you play him on the right? Usually works better from the center because he's pulling the strings and running the show, also helpful if he ahs another CM in the centre to back him, I tend to use a Ball Winner on support.