tigerkeith

Reaction score
After downloading the demo I chose to manage Hull City and had a pre season arranged against Rangers.When I was due to play them I checked out their team and found very few real players in the squad.
After checking a few other sides in the SPL I found that this is only relevant at Ibrox as other clubs have their proper players.
Anybody else notice this?.
An email is on it's way to Sports Interactive.

The only club in the SPL on my game to have more real players is Celtic, and that's to be expected. If you load up the SPL you would have every Rangers player so why are you complaining.

An e-mail is being sent to SI? Fail.

That's how the demo works. If you load up a Scotland quick save, Rangers will have all the players. It's the same for ALL clubs outside of the quick save country

If you load up the Scottish league, then all the players will be available. You will have to wait for the full game to select multiple leageus.

The only club in the SPL on my game to have more real players is Celtic, and that's to be expected. If you load up the SPL you would have every Rangers player so why are you complaining.

An e-mail is being sent to SI? Fail.

LOL! (6)