miitchh

Reaction score
I'd rather kill myself than play 433/4231 or 442 or any typical formation i have already played a 1000 times before...

I have done 'strikerless' - i have done catenaccio - modern 3atb - brazil 2002 wc - simeone - everything.

Now i want to start a new save, but i feel like i have done EVERYTHING there is to be done...

How do you find inspiration?

Revolutionise things man.

Develop a 6 at the back tactic that will score 100+ goals, play a game without signing any players, set yourself side challenges...

I dunno man, there is literally a million things you can do on this game, if you don't have motivation to play it might be time to play another game. Come back to FM in a few weeks and something will bite, that's what I do. I find myself needing a few weeks break to keep me hungry to play.

There are any number of possibilities. Remember that what you see on the screen is simply a representation of the teams defensive positions. Team instructions such as fluidity and player instructions can change that shape drastically. As for the manner in which a team plays, this is equally infinite with slower and faster tempos, more roaming, more/less pressing, higher/lower defensive lines. When it comes down to it, so much of how a team plays is not represented on the tactics board at all ;)

At the moment I'm playing my first strikerless tactic in this edition of the game:

View attachment 179922

Last edited:
And how is it going? :)

5 played as Everton, 4 wins 1 draw (Chelsea)
Although I've switched it up at times, playing the player in the AM slot as a False 9, Complete Forward(Support) and Target Man(support). It's definitely one of the more exciting tactics I've made

You can use 'AM (s)' and create the 'false target man role'.

I can send a screenshot of the instructions later. It's great.

You can use 'AM (s)' and create the 'false target man role'.

I can send a screenshot of the instructions later. It's great.

Just realized i replied to my own thread *****.