Yorkex

Reaction score
Yes....he has Complete Striker written all over him<) I hope he can replace my aging DzekooO)

he has a PA of -9 but a lot of his attributes are set to 0 (random) so he will become a different player on every game

Last edited:
he has a PA of -9 but a lot of his attributes are set to 0 (random) so he will become a different player on every game

Really? Why did they do that? SI couldn't be arsed to type anymore XD

Really? Why did they do that? SI couldn't be arsed to type anymore XD

they do it for quite a lot of players, epecially young ones and almost exclusively for ones with a non-fixed PA eg -8 -10 -4 etc. The zeroed stats are set to be completely random on each game. I guess if they have decided hes a potential wonderkid but havent worked out if he will be a targetman or a dirty player or very composed etc then they just leave it at 0

players with a fixed PA like 186 usually have numbered stats.

i have been trying to sign him since the begining of my game, found him ages ago but never had the wages to offer anyone a new deal, he eventually signed for a free to a semi small club, cant remember, was desperately trying to get him though, once again i had no wages to offer him!
pretty bleak about it, i rate him highly

So far this season( not rushing him into my starting 11 though) trying to blend him in -.-'

Is this for real or a wind up, does he seriously become that good? He looks average at the age of 20, he must develop at an insane speed.

Just bought this guy, is he really that good? I've seen very little development so far, albeit only one year in.

he is quite similar to lukaku who seems to be different every game because he doesn't have fixed p.a for attributes but i have stumbled across him before and he didnt seem that promising